Search and Fight

"(F/N)?!" Emile's worried voice shouts as his halted his horse with the rest of the guild. "Hey! Calm down! We'll find her!" Donna yelled. "Hey! Look!" Lucahjin yelled and pointed to your body on the ground. "(F/N)!!!" Emile jumped off his horse and ran to you. "Are you alright?!" He yelled and poured a liquid into your mouth. To be specific: a potion of awakening, used when someone in battle has been casted upon a sleep spell. You woke with a cough and the first thing you saw was Emile's face, smiling down at you. "Are you ok..? We wanted to enter a tourney tomorrow and we couldn't find you. You worried me sick." He wrapped his arms around you as the others rode their horses over. Chugga stood and you took his hand. You didn't have a horse, so you rode on the back of his. The next day before the tourney, you practiced all sorts of spells and artes with your sword. Your guild walked to the coliseum and entered. One guild member at a time. It was first the Nintencrew vs. TheCraftCrew. Lucah went first and fought BajanCanadian or, Sir Bajan. She won by a mere hit. You started to think: what if I don't win? A cold chill went up your spine as Emile went up to face SkyDoesMinecraft. You were up next. You sighed and sat on the bench.

-

HIYA! So there's chapter 3! Sorry it's short! I'll be updating soon again! Happy 2015 everyone!