Chapter 1 - Awakening

You groan as your (H/C) hair sways in the summer wind. First day of summer vacation. You let a sigh escape your lips as you decide to drop your book bag onto the grassy plains of the field. You decide to watch the clouds a little and drift off to sleep. The last thing you see is the sunny blue sky of the afternoon.
You're soon woken up by someone shaking you. "Miss... UH, miss..?" A voice asks as you open your eyes to see a brunette male staring down at you. "Oh, good. You're awake." He smiled letting out a sigh of relief. As he moves, you see the sky is a shade of orange. 'What?! Was i sleeping for that long?!' You thought to yourself and sit up. "Hey. My names Chuggaaconroy. Call me Chugga, Sir Conroy, or just Sir Emile for short." Chugga smiled down at you. "Ok.. I'm (F/N) (L/N)." You replied. "Alright Lady (F/N), let me take you somewhere safe. There's monsters here at nightfall." He said and stood up, offering a hand. You hesitantly take it, getting lifted to your feet. You both walk to an inn. "Hey! Emile brought someone!" A female's voice yelled. You looked over to see an orange haired girl with armor and a bandana. Emile brought you towards a table of people. "Guys, this is (F/N)." He pointed towards you. "Hey! Name's Lucahjin! Call me Luca for short, k?" The female roughly shook your hand. "Hey! Be gentle!" A male yelled. "Shut up JEPSON!" Luca yelled back, throwing a bottle full of a purple liquid. "Hey! Don't throw poison potions!" Emile yelled. "Sorry." The other male came up to you. He kneeled and kissed you hand. "JoshJepson, or Sir Josh." He smiled up at you. BANG. He was whacked to the ground by a metal frying pan held by Lucajin. She walked away. You had a confused look as another male, with curly brown hair and glasses, walked up to Chugga. "Jon, anything new?" Emile asked. "Yeah. There's a guild south of here. We can probably team up with them at Michea Inn." He reported, and looked over at you. "Hey. Who's this?" Jon asked. "That's (F/N)." He replied. "I'm ProtonJonSA, or just call me Jon." He said. You nodded and yawned. "You look tired, (F/N). Rest up upstairs and you can meet the rest of the guild members tomorrow." Emile pointed to the stairs. You nodded and ran up the stairs and into the guest room. You lie down thinking what had happened today. You didn't know what was going on, but you were excited for tomorrow, a brand new day in the world of Spellhime.