Chapter 5

Chapter 5

.

Darcy's POV:

Cole and I walked into class. He was about to sit down next to me, when Mrs. Howard stopped him. "Now I know you are new to this school Cole, but your seat will be next to Kyle." Damn you stupid teacher. Cole gave me a kiss on the cheek and went in back to sit next to Kyle. I noticed Tommy standing by the doorway glaring at Cole. His hands were on fists and he looked pissed, great that means I get even more beaten up. Wait Cole will be with me, so I don't have to worry about it! YAY!!!!

Class went by fast. "Darcy, I need to talk to you." Tommy whispered in my ear. I shiver and turned to look at him. I still hadn't forgotten about the kiss and I still felt his lips on mine. "No, Tommy. I don't see anything to talk about. You are probably the most bipolar guy I have ever met. You, know what I have plans that I need to talk with Cole about," I said. Cole came up to us and took my hand in his and we left the school. If you're wondering school got out early.

Cole went back to his house, as I took Diamond, Morgan, Scarlet, and the twins home. Yeah you might think a car doesn't enough room, but you are wrong, well at least this car. There is enough room for five people not including the the driver. We were getting ready for a party that was happening tonight at Jarred's house.

When we reached my house, Dad wasn't home. Bummer! I love my Daddy! Any ways we ran upstairs to my room and sat down in front of the tv of course. "So what's up with you and the new kid Cole?" Diamond asked me while smirking.

"There is nothing going on,"

"Oh come one, it's not like Tommy is going to ask you out anytime soon."

"Actually I will have to correct you on that, Diamond" Scarlet said. I looked at her as she pulled out a black book. "I was in Tommy's room looking for something and I found his diary, or is it journal?" Morgan snatched it from Scarlet and opened it up. "Oh. May. God!" She exclaimed. Morgan started to read a page.

.

(Morgan is reading it from his journal outloud)

.

"Dear Mini Tommo,

I don't know what has happened in my life. I think it's done for even though Louis Tomlinson is my dad. Everyone might think that being the son of a famous singer is all puppies and rainbows, but I'm sorry it's not. You are bombarded by paps and fans. My teachers ask me for autographs all the time and it's fucking annoying!

I do have to say that some people might think that I'm a player, but I'm mean yeah I kind of am, but that doesn't really matter. I can't believe that I ever banged all those sluts. There has been and only one girl that actually means something, well beside my sisters and that's Darcy Christine Styles.

Darcy is so care free and loves almost everything in sight. I already know she doesn't love me though, I made her life a living hell. I regret everything I ever did to her. It all started when we started middle school. All the boys were falling for her, but they mostly wanted things from her. I tried to shoo them off, but nothing worked. So I knew if I bullied her, nobody would go near her. Then i started to beat her up because of everyone coming after me. If only she knew what I thought about her, like how hair hair shines in the sun and her eyes changing colors. I love Darcy Christine Styles.

~Tommy"

.

He loves me? All of us girls talked a bit and then we got ready for the party. I was driving, but the twins were also bringing the Range Rover, yes they can drive, so you don't have to worry about any police problems. When we arrived at the house, the music was blasting and people we dancing, it was a Friday, what do you expect teenagers to do?

I was wearing a tank top with shorts and black converse. My hair was down and free. Diamond was in shorts, too and was wearing an I <3 My Boyfriend shirt that Jarred got her for her birthday. Morgan was in a flowy top and long white pants. Scarlet was the dare devil and wore a black dress. Now we all know that Tommy won't let her leave his sight. Actually we were all wearing converse as shoes, so yeah, we're cool like that!

We entered the house and Carter stayed close to Morgan and they were talking, aw my wittle brother is in wove! Aaron was hanging out with Scarlet. Crystal was coming with Tommy, but I saw her off talking with Juliet. Tommy was talking with some guys. Andy and Maria were dancing even though Andy can't dance. Diamond was making out with Jarred and I was searching for Cole.

"Cole?" I asked as I entered a bedroom. The light turned on and I saw Cole sitting on the bed. "Hey babe. I see you made it," He slurred. Oh shit! He's drunk! Cole got off the bed and came close to me. I backed up, but my back hit the wall. "Let's have some fun," Cole said as he smashed his lips on to mine. As much as he asked for entrance I didn't give it to him.

"Come baby, just like your dad sings, tonight let's get some, and live while we're young." Cole slurred. "Let go, Cole. You're drunk." Cole just got pissed and threw me on the bed, then crawled on top of me. I screamed and he slapped my face. Cole tried to my shorts unbutton, but then he was pulled off me.

I sat up to see Cole on the ground with.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TOMMY!!

Tommy was punching Cole in the face, but then Cole got a lamp and smashed it on Tommy's arm. "AH! YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Tommy yelled and knocked Cole out. "Tommy?" I asked and he looked up at me. "Darcy," He whispered and then fainted.

"Tommy? TOMMY! THOMAS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!" I yelled and then smacked him. Aaron came running into the room with a paramedic. They took Tommy away, but I went with them. Oh when I came downstairs I saw Carter and Morgan kissing! YEAH, MY LITTLE BROTHER IS GROWING UP!

.

~At the Hospital~

.

We called Tommy's parents and I called my Dad. The doctor said that Tommy with have scars, a black eye, bruises, his left arm is broken, and he sprained his knee. I felt so bad, but then the doctor said that I could go into the room. There were tears rolling down my cheeks as I went into the room and saw Tommy hooked up to wires and all beaten up. I sat in the chair next to the bed.

"Don't worry Tommy, I'm here and you know what. I love you so much it hurts to see you lying here, but you saved me from Cole. I should have known that guy was trouble because of the rumors I was hearing. I'm so sorry," I choked out. I was holding Tommy's hand when I felt him squeeze my hand.

"I love y-you, too Darcy," He whispered and fell back asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N Okay everyone. I'm kind of busy and probably won't update until later this week, I'm truly sorry!!!! Forgive me!!!!! I hope you liked this chapter! Please comment I love all the comments!!! You guys are the best fans EVER!!!!! I would have never though these books would go as far as they have. Thank you all for reading and commenting, keep it up!!!! Oh, I need some ideas for the ship names for the following couples:

Jarred and Diamond

Morgan and Carter

Aaron and Scarlet

Tommy and Darcy

Thank you!!!!

With Love Always,

musicmanic116