Chapter 14

A/N: Hello everyone! Okay if any of you are wondering Eleanor is already on her eighth month, I am well aware that is came out like she has only been pregnant for a month or so, but I decided to speed it up. The reason why she said it was triplets at the Brit Awards was because Louis told her when they found out she was pregnant, to wait until that day. I hope this doesn't confuse you guys. I would also like to say thank you to SmileyGrl123 for the baby naes, I did change them a bit, but thank you! The dress on the side is the dress Darcy wears for her birthday bash. PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.

.

Chapter 14

.

Morgan's POV:

I had woken up about a couple minutes ago to bright lights and someone was holding my hand. I looked around the room and saw moniters, white walls, Carter, bright lights. WAIT! CARTER! Carter was holding my hand and sleeping in the chair he must have pulled over. Mom and Dad were sleeping on the couch in the room.

Mom started to wake up, she was all curled up with Dad, it looked so adorable! I saw Mom opened her eyes and smiled when she saw me. She untangled herself from Dad's arms and rushed over to me. You know what's weird, I can't hear the beeping of the moniters, or Mom's footsteps.

'Baby?' Mom mouths. I looked around the room and found a writing pad and pen.

'I can't hear you Mom,' I wrote on it. She started to cry and called the doctor I think. The doctor and a nurse came into the room. Dad woke up and was hugging my crying mom. He did let go and him and the doctor moved the sleeping Carter away from my bed and into another room.

They did some tests on me and the doctor took a white board and wrote on it:

'Morgan, I'm sorry to say that you are deaf. It all corresponds with the ocean inncident. You also have a huge cut on you left arm that has been taken care if. Your parents have been aware on how to maintain your cut. I'm sorry, we will try everything, but you can go hime when you like.'

I'm deaf!?! I sure hope they find a cure to this! I started to cry. Mom and Dad tried to soothe me, but I just can't stop. Carter came running into the room with tears streaming down his cheeks. Mom and Dad gave me kisses on the forehead and left the room, leaving Carter and I, alone.

Carter ran over to me and took my face in his hands. I took the white board the doctor gave me and wrote on it.

'I'm deaf.'

Carter pulled out his own and wrote back.

'I know. I'm sooooo sorry!! I didn't mean for any of that to happen!!'

'I understand. I love you, Carter Edward Styles.'

'I love you, Morgan Riley Malik. Will you be my girlfriend, again?'

'I thought you would never ask! YES!'

Carter read my response and we each other passionately.

'Will you attend my sister's birthday party with me?'

'No.'

'Why not?!'

'Because she already invited me and I said yes.'

'Oh.'

'I want to go home.'

'Hang on and I'll go get your parents.'

Carter left and my parents came back into the room. I got changed and we were going back home.

.