Chapter 15

Recap:

.

.

.

.

"Louis. Call. The. Ambulance." Aunt Eleanor said through clenched teeth.

"Uh, why?" Uncle Louis replied.

"BECAUSE THE BABIES ARE COMING!!!!"

"Oh. WAIT, WHAT?!"

"The. Babies. Are. Coming."

"SHIT!"

.

.

Chapter 15

.

.

.

Darcy's POV:

.

.

Aunt Eleanor was placed in an ambulance and driven away. Uncle Louis went with her and all of us got into our separate cars and drove to the hospital. I was in a car with Tommy, Jessie, and Crystal. Tommy was driving, let's just say it was over the speed limit.

"Babe, I'm so sorry. I'll make it up to you," Tommy said.

"Tommy, It's fine, no need to worry about it. Your mom is going to have more kids, and you're going to have three more siblings to protect."

"I know, but I'm going to take you on a date tomorrow, just the two of us. How does that sound?"

"That sounds wonderful. Where will we be going?"

"Not telling," Tommy said as we turned into the hospital parking lot. When we entered the hospital and waited in the waiting room. I think Uncle Louis was in room with Aunt Eleanor. Everyone else started to arrive and wait with us. Reminder: It's midnight, next day.

My head was resting on Tommy's shoulder and his arm was around my shoulders. My birthday ended a couple minutes ago and we have gotten no updates about Aunt Eleanor. To be honest I'm starting to worry about Aunt Eleanor. Crystal and Jessie were sleeping on a couch. Morgan was laying across Carter's lap, same with Sarah and Aaron.

Suddenly Morgan sat up and looked around a everyone.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?" Uncle Zayn asked her as walking towards them.

"I heard a baby's cry," She replied.

Mogan talked! She talked! WAIT!! She said she heard something. Right after she said that we heard a baby's cry.

"Morgan, you talked!" Carter exulted. "Ow, Carter. Now my ears hurt," Morgan replied while covering her ears. Aunt Sophie and Uncle Zayn got a doctor to take care of Morgan. About an half an hour later Uncle Louis came in trying to carry three babies.

"Well everyone, I would be honored to introduce the newest editions to the Tomlinson family. The first one to come out was this little boy, Leo Chase. Next was this beauty, Arielle Jade. Lastly was this precious, Ashlyn Marie." Uncle Louis said as he showed off his newborns.

They were all so adorable. We told him about the news for Morgan and he was really excited and ran off to tell Aunt Eleanor. I was holding Ashlyn, who was sleeping peacefully. She was smaller than the other two, but was healthy. Scarlet was holding Leo, while Crystal and Jessie had Arielle.

I can't wait till the dya I get to have my own baby in my arms. I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Isn't she so precious?" I asked Tommy.

"Yeah, but what do you exspect, she's a Tomlinson."

I just laughed at his comment. Tommy and I left and he drove me back home. We both fell asleep on my bed.

.

.

A while later,

.

.

"Darcy, wake up." Tommy whispered in my ear while shaking me. I woke up to see Tommy wearing dark blue skinny jeans and a botton down shirt. He looked good.

"Okay, if you are done checking me out and drooling, get dressed and be readying about 15 minutes." Tommy smirked. Jerk. Tommy left the room and I got ready. (Outfit on the side)

I walked downstairs to find Tommy waiting for me.

"Ready?"

"Yeppers."

After driving for a while we came up to a pier with a carnival on it.

"Well, I thought you deserved a perfect first date. I also brought you out for your birthday present because I couldn't give you your present." Tommy said as he pecked my cheek and took my hand.

We went on some rides and played almost all of the carnival games. Tommy won me a stuffed dolphin. At the top of the faris wheel, we kissed and it was romantic. Tommy and I decided to take a walk on the beach, but when we arrived at the beach I saw lit candles in a heart shape and a dinner set up on a blanket.

"Tommy," I whispered.

"It's all for you, Darcy. Come on, let's sit down and eat."

We sat down on the blanket and ate tacos, yeah they're my favorite. After a walk on the shore while the sun was setting. "Darcy, I wanted to give you this yesturday, but all of that happened. I love you so much, happy birthday." I open the box that Tommy gave me, there was a heart shaped diamond necklace. On the heart it had my name enscribed.

"Oh, Tommy I love it so much! Thank you!"

"I love you Darcy."

"I love you too."

We kissed passionatley as the sun set. Let's just include that Tommy rented a beach house for the night and that's where we stayed the night. Things happened that night. Things that I'll never regret and my Dad might murder Tommy for.