ㅤ▬▬ 𝟕.𝟏

▬▬ 𝖄/N's eyes stared at the ceiling

▬▬ 𝖄/N's eyes stared at the ceiling. Her eyes were looking for something interesting that could distract her from her thoughts. Unfortunately, the ceiling didn't suffice with her jumbled thoughts. The closest thing she'll ever get to "something interesting" is the sunrays flickering and shifting in her room, as if it was mocking her for her mistakes.

Despite how hard she tries to distract herself, she'll always come back to her cursed thoughts. It's been a few weeks since the argument. The former friends acted as though nothing happened and remained acting as though they were strangers to one another.

Well, technically that's what it was like at first that's how this whole story started, the difference is that this time the atmosphere is tense and thick. The usual silent kindness and the warmth of familiarity vanished. Their shared home was barren.

As they kept pretending, as if nothing had happened. Regret was eating the horned girl alive. She won't say it out loud, but she really regrets saying those words. David was the last person on the 40th floor who deserved to be lashed out on.

If only her anger, trauma, and protectiveness over Hockney didn't overcome her, then this whole thing wouldn't have happened. They wouldn't be acting like strangers nor treat each other like one.

The only way to resolve the issue is to apologize to her roommate. Ironically enough, the H/C-haired girl who wanted to resolve the issue groaned at the thought of having to apologize to her roommate.

It's not that she didn't want to apologize. The girl wanted to apologize but the problem is, she didn't know what she's supposed to say. Like, she's scared to mess up just because she might not say the right words.

After all, words are as dangerous as shinsu. If you don't use them correctly, then bridges would crumble. However, as long as the person has a goal in mind and they don't let their emotions overcome them, then those bridges won't crumble.

Y/N will admit she's more skilled in using shinsu than using her words. Hell, a certain pale artist would even agree that she's more skilled with her shinsu than her words. If only she mastered her way with words instead of her shinsu; then apologizing to Hockney wouldn't be as big of a deal as it already was.