ㅤ▬▬ 𝟓.𝟐

▬▬ 𝖂hen Y/N had her fill, Hockney tried to attempt talking to her, but this time he didn't bring up work

▬▬ 𝖂hen Y/N had her fill, Hockney tried to attempt talking to her, but this time he didn't bring up work. He knew little, but he knew that talking about her day at work seemed to put her off.

"You know I'm too drunk to talk right now..." she muttered, her face down on the counter. The liquid most likely got to her lightweight state.

By now, David was less than done. He's done dealing with his roommate, yes, but he doesn't have the heart to leave her on the counter like a mess.

Before leaving the mess of a girl in the kitchen, he left to get a pillow and blanket for her. The male placed the pillow beside her resting form (in case she needed something to hug whilst sleeping) and a blanket over her tired form. Once the artist's satisfied by his work, he left the girl and headed to his room.

The fair skinned man was about to head to bed as well, exhausted by not knowing anything, but he didn't push through it just to respect a dear friend. Out of nowhere, his phone rang. He took out his phone from his signature blue coat and opened the screen; he's met with a notification from an app called Emily.

Lately there's been an app going around named "Emily". It's a self-proclaimed intelligent chatting bot made by the Acorn Workshop. It's said to be knowledgeable in a lot of things and it's good at predicting certain scenarios. And because of the wild claims surrounding the app, the artist followed the curious crowd then downloaded the app along with them.

His breath hitched at the sight of the notification. He didn't expect to get a message from Emily around 12am.

He hasn't even used the app yet, but it got him thinking, should he use the app to figure out what's up with Y/N? And to figure out who was the anonymous sender to that random letter?

The artist pressed the notification, and it led him to a newly made chatroom. Emily messaged him, saying she knew where Hockney's painting was. Finally, his soul can be complete.

Shock overcame him. He has told no one about the painting he held onto so dearly, not even Y/N. But he knew one thing, he had to take the bait right in front of him, if it was a trap or not.