ㅤ▬▬ 𝟏.𝟐

▬▬ 𝕬lthough the girl was rude and selfish, she was interesting and the only person on the 40th floor he met, and since he knew no one else from the 40th floor, he thought it would be a good idea to follow the horned girl

However, he had this feeling that wouldn't be a great idea, especially since she looked like Goliath. His gut said that he would get crushed but, he doubted that. That was probably his fear talking, not his gut.

Plus, looks could be deceiving, for all he knew the girl might be a big tsundere!

The blacksmith walked back to the village. She didn't exactly walk all the way through, since there were times she had to use her shinsu to get across but, yeah, she's back in the village.

Once she had gotten past the entrance. Everyone's eyes were on her, which was odd. Years ago when she first arrived everyone wasn't ashamed of staring at her, but that was years ago.

So why were they staring at her now? Shouldn't they have gotten used to her presence or something?

Wait a damn' minute. Years ago they were staring at her because she was new, which meant one thing...

Out of curiosity, the E/C eyes tried to look for the newbie, but her eyes landed on the familiar bastard who wore the same blue coat that she wanted to steal earlier.

The girl froze, then gritted her teeth. Her hold on the laundry basket loosened a bit because it tempted her to give the hobo a taste of her special knuckle sandwich. But surprisingly, she could hold back her anger issues' reigns.

While at it, she placed the laundry basket on the floor whilst mentally reminding herself to come back to it later.

"Why are the fuck are you following me?" Y/N asked, which brought the entire village's attention to her and the stranger.

The horned girl hated confrontation ever since Mr. Faker brought up that event. She promised she wouldn't confront anything to anyone even if the situation needs confrontation but, here comes hypocrisy ready to destroy that promise she made to herself.