01

Name: Steven Olsan

Name: Steven Olsan

Age: 23

College course: Business (Art on the side)

Job: Working part-time at a grocery store

Bio: He applied at the private college in Florida but is often by himself sketching in his notepad as he drifts into his own world. No one really approaches him, they never notice him, his quiet nature does not attract attention.

When he was walking down the hall, he bumps his shoulder colliding into a beautiful male with silky brown hair as his blue eyes were wide staring down at Steven. Steven was in shock as the male moves helping him with the scattered pages of his sketches handing them back to him, "Here, sorry for bumping into you. The girls will not leave me for the life of me. Haha!" His voice was a bit deep but soft as Steven stood up as did the male, "... Um... thanks..." The male waves to him disappearing down the hall as the said group of girls pushed him back running to the male.

(Not exactly like the pic, he/she would be human with blue eyes)

Name: Zachery Johnston (Grace Johnston)

Age: 22

Bio: Always kind and constantly asking the girls to leave him alone... even though he sneaks into the women's restroom, in reality he is a she hiding the fact that she had a kidnapping problem from her old college. Always staring at herself in the mirror adjusting her clothes making sure she still presented herself as male. When a tall male collided with her, she was honestly shocked so she composed herself and helped him pick up the papers not really looking at them. When she handed them back and walked off. She was speed walking away trying to get away from the girls because even in this disguise. Attracting too much attention was such a problem.

~~~

Steven was leaving the campus as he put his sketch book in his bag as a male passed him in more loose fitting clothing. Steven lifts his face seeing him as he walks passed him gripping his bag. His eyes widen, 'Ah... I ran into his shoulder earlier today...' Shifting his eyes from him to his bag while Steven walks out heading in the same direction as him.