04

'Grace you are beautiful' Grace felt stalked when the guy confessed while following where ever she went. Moving towns, and schools, she hides her identity as a female. Depressed as she hides it behind a smile.  Every time she moved she had to start over, when she bumped into Steven she felt... she met someone she can trust and talk to. He was shy and awkward smiling, skittish, finding him cute. 

Grace loved the date with him as he was a complete gentleman. When he saved her she felt warm and safe but she didn't remember anything after that. 

Her eyes began to open to the feeling of a thumb gently pressing against her cheek. Glancing to the side seeing Steven blinking and blushing, "Y-Your awake? How do you feel?" 

"St...even..?" She slowly stood up but blushes a second later seeing he was shirtless. Looking down she felt warm seeing he took it off to put it on her. Remembering the kidnapping... she doesn't remember when he put his shirt over her body. 

"Do you want to take a bath? I don't have any clothes that will fit you... but it will be better than what you are wearing now." 

'Oh... right, he wouldn't want me to have a fear episode... on what had happened...' 

Moving as she sat up while she felt his shirt soon sniffing the cologne on the collar. It made her smile, feeling Steven move as he hugged her against him, "I'm so happy you are alright...!" This had her eyes widen when he exclaims how he felt.

 "S-Steven??" 

"When I saw what he did to you..." His hold on her was tighter as he was afraid to let go. "I was even angrier when I saw how bruised your face was..."   

Grace felt his hold on her as she moves her hand up along his back closing her eyes. Tears streaming down her cheeks, "You saved me..."

This had him pull back staring into her eyes, eyes a bit sadden, "No, Zitsu knew you were there... she just had me find you." 

Looking down she whispers, "How... did you know I was in that one room?" Shutting her eyes she grits her teeth, "On the first try! How!" Her voice got louder cause the traumatized memories slowly came back. Grace felt his large hand cup her cheek having her lift her face up to him, "Grace..." about to speak but glanced to the side when Grace touched his hand. He closed his eyes taking in a breath reopening them and staring back into her eyes.

"I used to be blind when I was a child." Grace's eyes widen hearing this as his hand is removed from her cheek. "It was from an accident. I was involved in a car accident. I was temporarily blind but because of that. My other senses were heightened. My hearing, smell, and touch. All I had to do was close my eyes and listen if you made any noises." Glances at her as she moves to hug his arm. 

She didn't need to say anything as he leans into her feeling her warmth. She moves to chuckle having him blink, "I'm going to take that bath if you don't mind." 

Steven awkwardly laughs, "O-Oh... yeah... right."

~~~

Grace was in Steven's bathtub as she had washed her hair, he told her that Zitsu already explained why she disguised herself as Zackery. Dipping herself under the water as her nose was above the surface. But even before she headed into the bathroom,

"Y-You can wear m-my t-shirt... I don't have anything else..."

"Okay, that is fine." 

Steven was a blushing mess when she went into his bathroom.

Grace sat up as she wrings her hair out standing up and grabbing a towel. Stepping out as she drains the tub. Wrapping the towel around herself, "I brought you a shirt." Grace froze when the door began to open. Her reaction was to slam the door back remembering she forgot to lock it.