03

Steven relaxed on the date as Grace and he were getting off the highest roller coaster which she was wobbly getting up but with Steven's help, she was fine leaning into him. Both of them stepped off the rollercoaster laughing as he had to adjust his glasses as Grace fixed her hair giggling, "That was so much fun!" 

Steve barely spoke during the date but it seemed to be going great. Holding his hand as she hugs his arm. He felt her warmth as his smile gradually got softer staring at her. The night was starting to grow cold as her holding him was to mainly keep her warm now. Steve had a spare jacket as he felt bad for leaving it in his car now, "Um... are you cold?" Grace glanced up to him nodding while awkwardly laughing, "Uh... yeah... silly me on thinking this jacket is gonna keep me warm..." holds the edge of her thin jacket showing him it was not very warm. Steve moves his arm out of her grasp making Grace blink, "W-What are you-."

Blushes as he had wrapped his arm around her shoulders pulling her in. Steven blushes but glances to the side, "I-I left my spare j-jacket in the car... I hope this helps..."

Wow... Grace never saw this side of Steven before but... it really shows he grew more confident being with Grace's girl self. She wraps her arms around herself leaning into his hold blushing, "It does... thank you so much, Steven..." the breeze was light as they walked through the park which began to thin out of people. Grace looks up seeing a Ferris wheel as a smile formed on her lips, "Hey, why don't we go on the Ferris wheel? End the date on a great note?"

Steven looks up at the Ferris Wheel then down to Grace nodding, "Sure, as long as you are not afraid of heights."

Grace laughs hearing a bit of playfulness in his voice when he asked that, "Of course not."

The two walked to the Ferris Wheel as he had kept her close when they got on the ride. He helped her in the car as he slips next to her. Steven flushes as he was a bit tall so he hit his head when he sat up straight. Groaning as he held his head Grace moves to grasp his arm, "Steven! Are you okay?"

His eye teared up from the pain but when he looked down at Grace, an image of Zachery's face was replaced. But Grace's face reappeared as he lowers his hands when the ride began.

"Let me see your head, make sure you're not bleeding." Steven lowers his head but when she was close to his face. Grace stopped, staring into his eyes as her hands lowered a bit. The ride moves as Steven moves his hand on top of hers. His blue eyes stared back into her blue eyes, 'Why is such a beautiful girl on a date with me..? Why did she accept it..?' pressing his lips up against hers as he felt her twitch in the soft kiss.

'He... He took the first move? S-Steven...' Grace's eyes were lidded as his hand moves up into her blond hair as it fell from the pony and threaded through his fingers. Steven still held her hand as he pulls away while staring into her eyes. He breathes slowly as their cheeks were flushed and soon, "O-Oh... s-sorry!" Steven leans back glancing away as Grace blinks at his sudden shyness while he shut his eyes, "I-I'm sorry... I-I don't know what happened to me..."

Grace was blushing but felt content as she leans into his arm while murmuring, "It is alright..." Steven glanced to Grace who held his arm feeling that she might have not minded that he suddenly kissed her. Sitting up straighter while blushing a deeper shade placing his arms around her. He buried his face in her blonde hair as she closed her eyes.

"Thank you..." Steven had his arms around her shoulders as she moved her arms around him. The ride stopped, and she felt Steven bury his face into her neck now. Enjoying his warmth she rubs his back while whispering, "Can we try that kiss again?" Steven opens his eyes blinking. He blushed leaning back as he looks down at her. Blushing he nods as Grace moves her hand up cupping his cheek. Grace looked nervous as he leans toward her pressing his lips up against hers again. Neither knowing they were near the top of the Ferris Wheel but they held each other in a deep kiss. Her hands moved along his back as his hand entangles in her blond locks.