Pick-up Line Comeback Comebacks

Yo, mah dumplings!

So we've just recently (lol like a year ago) done pick-up line comebacks, and we'd thought we'd take it to the next step and make up comebacks to comebacks!

You better hold onto something, because this is about to get weird.

Key: (for people who are too dumb to figure it out).
Normal: pick-up line
Bold: pick-up line comeback
Italics: pick-up line comeback comeback

You know I'd like to invite you over, but I'm afraid you're so hot that you'll skyrocket my air-conditioning bill. Really? You look homeless. In that case, I'll need a bed to sleep in. How about yours?

Excuse me, but I think I dropped something. MY JAW! Great, want me to punch it back in place? Kinky, I like it.

If you were a booger I'd pick you first. So you pick your boogers and you use them to describe girls you hit on. Now do you see why you're still single? Well, I don't, because my boogers are sexier than any girl I've ever met.

Do you know what I did last night? I looked up at the stars, and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I bet that's not the only thing you did last night. Yeah, I totally got laid.

Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Oh wait, it's just a sparkle. Yeah, a sparkle of hatred.

If I were to ask you out on a date, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question? Pineapple. Shut up. (THIS QUESTION IS GENIUS! Seriously, really, really think about it).

If this bar is a meat market, you must be the prime rib. And you would be a sausage, scrap meat stuffed into a cow's intestine and filled with fat and flour. So does that make you the cow?

Are you lost ma'am? Because heaven is a long way from here. So is where I want to be right now. My bedroom is this way.

I'm fighting the urge to make you the happiest woman on earth tonight. Well, I'm fighting the urge to throw up. Throw up your hands in the air?

Are you a campfire? Cause you are hot and I want s'more. I wish I was so I could set you on fire. Too late for that, I'm already smokin!!!

You're kinda, sorta, basically, pretty much always on my mind. Murderous thoughts are pretty much always on my mind, but I don't bother you with them. Maybe we should talk about them over dinner...

Put down that cupake... you're sweet enough already. Would you like me to put the knife down as well, because that could take some convincing... That's not the only thing I can convince you to do...

You wanna know what's beautiful? Read the first word again. I'm illiterate. Really? I guess I could teach you a few things....

My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in. Go to the toilet, buddy...or a doctor... Will you come with me?

Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart. Hello, 911 Don't bother, I am the law.

Hey baby you're so fine you make me stutter, wha-wha-what's your name? G-g-go away Nice to meet you g-g-go away, it seems you have the same problem I do! Coincidence? I think not...

I bet you $20 you're gonna turn me down. I bet you another twenty that I'm going to take your money and walk away. Walk away to my place?

I'm not actually this tall. I'm sitting on my wallet. I'm not usually this tall, I'm sitting on the bones of my enemies. I may be in that pile of bones soon, because you're drop dead gorgeous.

Would you grab my arm so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel? Ew no, aids. Don't get ahead of yourself honey, I ain't be that close...

Rejection can lead to emotional stress for both parties involved and emotional stress can lead to physical complications such as headaches, ulcers, cancerous tumors, and even death! So for my health and yours, JUST SAY YES! No. You're a rebel, I like you

I'm no organ donor but I'd be happy to give you my heart. Then, that makes you an organ donor... So you'll take it?

If I had a penny for every time I thought of you, I'd have exactly one cent, because you never leave my mind. You poor hobo. Could you spare me a bed to sleep in? With you in it?

Life without you would be like a broken pencil... pointless. So is that sentence. Will you make it worthwhile?

I may not be a genie, but I can make your dreams come true. So you'll go away, then? Sure! Let's go.

Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right? Well, you're actually right. Isn't your mother a dinosaur? (There is no comeback comeback to this. This comeback was too amazing. We recommend you do not use this line just in case people use this comeback. Because if they do, you're screwed). - the management.

If I received a nickel for everytime I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents. Really? Because I was gonna say the exact same thing about your ugliness. You've been counting?

If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing? If it means that I don't have to exist right now. You're right, something that beautiful shouldn't exist.

Hello are you married? [Yes] Well I didn't hear you say "happily". That's because I didn't say anything about getting away from you. And you still haven't, which obviously means that you don't want to get away from me.

A/N: pick-up line comeback comebacks are extremely difficult to think of, even for people with as much free time as us. We apologize in advance for the terrible quality of this comeback comebacks, though technically we haven't apologized in advance because you have already read the comeback comebacks, unless you're a freak and you read the author's note at the end before reading the actual chapter. If that's you, please stop, cos' that's weird. Society disapproves.

Anyway! We hope that you have learned some interesting comeback comebacks.

P.s. WE'RE ALIVE??? Sorry it took so long for this chapter. :) Also, please don't kill us for taking so long because we were hunting elephants in the Sahara desert but we didn't kill any because we're not that low. We just stalked them for a while until they called the police. Valid excuse. Obviously.