The Mayonnaise Obsession

Yo, yo, yo, dumplings!

It's Louise here. Again. Seriously, guys, don't sound so disappointed!

Anyway!

My friends at school think I have a mayonnaise obsession. It's not my fault mayo tastes good on EVERY SINGLE FREAKING THING! I put it on my sandwiches, my potatoes, my meat on potatoes. And whenever someone says something tastes bad, I say "put some mayo on it and it'll be good to go!"

(Just so you know, me and Kylie go to different schools).

So this behaviour has kinda caused my friends to believe there's something wrong with me. I guess it all started when I couldn't eat my pasta without a spoon... It's not my fault I can't use forks!

But that's a different story.

The point is, after I said mayo tastes good on everything, my friends obviously couldn't keep quiet. Kristen (HEY KRISTEN!) was being mean to me and she said "even on chocolate?"

So I was kinda obliged to accept that challenge.

I did it today. I wasted a whole piece of chocolate.

The flavours were definitely interesting.

So was my face when I watched the video my sister made.

But in the end, I decided I liked it!

So I quickly texted Kristen and I was like "IN YOUR FACE MWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

(Except not that creepily.)

And then this other dude my sister is friends with said "you should try it on ice-cream."

Naturally, I screamed "challenge accepted!"

I mean, duh, I'm a pro at this now.

But if you want to know about how the whole ice-cream thing went down, you must wait. Lol, cliffhanger.

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AFTER I GET LET OUT OF THE MENTAL ASSYLUM!

Don't worry Kylie, we'll wait for you to get out of the mental asylum before we publish the next chapter...