Three days later...

Javi's POV.

I entered the chapel after I helped out with the clean up crew with clearing the dead. When I entered, I saw Gabe, Y/N and Ellie looking at a pictures of all the people that was lost. I walked up to them and saw all of the people that died. Tripp. Dr. Lingard and...Marina...I pulled out a picture of my brother and I. It was when I won my first little league trophy and David held my hand up in the air. I took a thumb tack and put it up on the wall.

Gabe: "I was such an asshole to him. My own father!"

Javi: "He did what he thought was right, when it came to teaching and protecting you, Gabe. It wasn't your fault."

Y/N: "And Gabe." Gabe turns to him. "I want you to know something. Your dad loved you. He didn't show it properly but he loved you. He may be gone but not gone from your heart. Remember that, Gabe."

Gabe: "I know that but now all that's left of my dad and sister...is just two pieces of paper, staring back at me! What the hell am I supposed to do about that?!"

Ellie: "You honor them. Tell stories about them. Tell the jokes they used to tell. Keep living. Keep loving, for them." She said as she walked up with another picture. It was a picture of Sam. She sticks it to the wall with a thumb tack. "Its how everyone that you cared for should be remembered." She said as she wiped a tear away.

Gabe: "Yeah...I can do that..." As we were about to leave, Gabe stopped and turned around. "Y/N?"

Y/N: "Yeah?" He said as Gabe got closer to him.

Gabe: "I just wanted to apologize. For being such a dick to you. You tried to save my sister but no one could stop it from happening. And...if you do really love Clementine...then she's yours..."

Y/N: "I forgive you." He reached his hand out to shake hands with. They lock hands and shake. "But your a bad fighter." They shared a laugh. "Maybe I should give you some lessons."

Gabe: "Hey, I didn't fight dirty at the end, did i?"

Y/N: "Of course, I'm just joking." They shared a smile and we left the building to the outside.

Y/N's POV.

I laughed at me and Gabe's exchange with each other as I turned to see Ellie picking at her arm.

Y/N: "Ellie, you Okay?" She then quickly covers up her arm with her shirt sleeve.

Ellie: "Yeah. I'm fine." She said, sounding a little suspicious. I then looked at her arm, blood showed on her sleeve.

Y/N: "Then what's that blood on your arm?"

Ellie; "Oh that? I just scrapped it when I made my way over here."

Y/N: "On What?"

Ellie: "It was just an exposed pipe in the wall. No big deal." I then felt a little bit suspicious of her story. But I chose not to acknowledge it.

Y/N: "Okay. Let's uh, go outside and see what's up."

Ellie: "Alright." We headed outside and saw the streets were back to the way they were. With kids running around and playing. Adults having conversations. It almost reminds of Wellington. "Hey, I'm gonna head to my apartment real quick. I'll meet back with you and Clem."

Y/N: "Alright. See you in a bit." She walked down the steps and to her apartment. I walked down the steps and a ball hit me in the face and a kid laughed at me. "Hey! Your dead!" I Said as I threw the ball away from him. Just then, Jesus shows up on his horse.

Jesus: "Hey, Y/N."

Y/N: "Hey, Jesus." I greeted as I petted his horse. "You and your people heading out?"

Jesus: "Yep. We did our job and were heading back home."

Y/N: "Yeah, Clem told me about your offer. About joining The Kingdom."

Jesus: "And if you change your mind, head up north, passed D.C. If you find signs that say, "The Kingdom is here to help." Follow their directions. It'll lead you straight there."

Y/N: "Thanks, Jesus." I then looked at his armor. "I have to admit, that armor you guys have, is fricking badass."

Jesus: "Thanks. It gets the job done, that's for sure." He looks around the place. "Listen. I understand why you and Clementine aren't joining community's anymore. I really do. But at some point, your gonna have to accept the fact that places like these, are the safest places on earth. It's hard to find places like these."

Y/N: "Yes but we've been in groups and communities that just shatter and fall apart because of one thing. We're not gonna risk that for A.J."

Jesus: "I understand. Just trying to help you see things a little brighter. Good luck out there, Kid." He rides off with the rest of his people. I thought for a second on what he said but shook it off and went to find Clem. I look around and see Kate coming up to me.

Y/N: "Hey Kate, you seen Clem anywhere?"

Kate: "I think I saw her over there with Javi." She says as she points in one direction.

Y/N: "Okay, thanks." I walked over to where she pointed at and I see her with Javi by a table. I walked up to them. "Okay Clem, you ready to-." I stop in my tracks to see her hair down a little. "Whoa."

Clem: *chuckles* "What? Like my new hair cut?"

Y/N: "Definitely." I Said, Still star struck at how pretty she looks. I snapped out of it as I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. I look and it's Ellie.

Ellie: "Clem! What happened to your pig tails?"

Clem: "Told you Before. I always keep my hair short. Harder for me to get grabbed."

Ellie: "I think you looked better with the pig tails but do what you want. Your hair, your choices I guess." We snickered at what she said as Clem turned to get her hat from Javi.

Javi: "I used to like this team. Did your dad ever teach you about baseball?"

Clem: "No. Not really."

Y/N: "Tell you what. On our way to find A.J, I'll tell you all I know about baseball."

Clem: "Can't Wait." She said, in a sarcastic tone. I then noticed that Ellie had her punk backpack on.

Y/N: "Where you going, Ellie?"

Ellie: "Out of this place. Too many bad memories of what happened here. So I'll roll with you guys out of the city, if you don't mind."

Clem: "Of course you can come with us, Ellie."

Ellie: "Thanks, Clem."

Y/N: "Well, we should get moving. It'll be dark in a few hours or so." We all walked to the front gate as Kate, Gabe and Javi followed us. Someone opens the front gate for us and we go out into the empty streets on the outside. We turned back to them. "Thank you. All of you Garcia's. I won't forget you guys."

Kate: "Yeah, I hope you can come back here sometime to visit for a while."

Javi: "It would be nice. I should be thanking you two. If you didn't find me on the side of the road, we'd probably wouldn't be standing here right now."

Y/N: "No kidding. It's been a pleasure to know you, Javier Garcia." I Said as I reached a hand out to shake hands with. We both shook hands. We then walked down the road as Clem waved back as they waved back to us in response.

Down the road again we go...