The Garcia's.

Y/N's POV.

We ride down to the junkyard on horses where Javier's family is and to me and Clem's ride. Elenor took the liberty to get these horses from the pen back at Prescott. Though Tripp will be pissed at us. Clementine had to ride with me because we only had three horses. As we rode down the road, I saw smoke and a junkyard.

Y/N: "Hey Javi, is that it?" I asked as I pointed to the smoke.

Javi: "Yea, that's it. But...Why's there smoke?" We got closer to the front gate and the area looked like it went through a war zone. Bodies were everywhere, Walkers and humans. Debris were all over the place and plenty of empty bullet shells to go around.

Clem: "Shit. That horde must've came through here."

Javi: "Kate's good in a crisis like this. She'll know how to find shelter."

Y/N: "Well, everyone keep your weapons drawn. There could be some stragglers left."

Elenor: "If you insist." She said as we get our weapons out. I got out my rifle, Clem has her shotgun and Elenor got out her M16. "We should search the area. See if your family made it..."

Javi: "They made it. I know they did! They're smart people." We began searching around the perimeter and I saw what looked like a tape player. I reached for it but a walker was still alive and tried to grab me. I pull out my machete and stabbed it in the brain. I holstered my blade and picked up the tape player. I inspected it and a name was drawn on the side of it. Mariana G.

Y/N: "Hey, Javi!"

Javi: "What?"

Y/N: "Did this belong to your niece?" I Said as I handed it to him. His eyes widened as he read the name.

Javi: "Mari! You here?! Where are you?!"

Clem: "Javi, Keep your voice down! We may not be alone here!"

???: "Uncle Javi?" A voice came from behind a truck and a girl, about my age, appears from behind it and she ran to Javi.

Javi: "Oh, Mari, are you okay?!" He said as he hugged her.

Mari: "I did what you said! You told me to hide and I did. I don't know how long I was in there for!"

Javi: "That's right, Mariana. I always knew you were a smart girl."

Mari: "Thanks!"

Javi: "Okay, now, where's Kate and your brother? Are they safe?"

Mari: "We got pulled apart after that herd of muretos showed up. Kate yelled that they would try to make a run for the van."

Javi: "Then that's where we'll go. Come on."

We followed Javi inside and we see a van that's completely totaled. Oh, perfect. Javi checks the van and looks back at us.

Javi: "They didn't come here. They must've saw it like this and ran somewhere else." Just as he said that, we heard a truck starting. We ran to where the source was coming from and we saw a bunch of walkers, attacking a truck with someone inside. Elenor cocked her gun and was about to shoot.

Y/N: "No, don't shoot them! We might hit the people inside. Blunt or blade weapons only." I Said as I pulled out my machete. I whistled to get the walkers attention and they turned to me. I slashed one in the head and Clem killed one with her knife. Javi killed one, Elenor killed one and I killed the last one. The driver side door opened and a woman appeared. Must be Kate.

Kate: "Javi!" As she got out, she tripped a little and Javi caught her.

Javi: "You Okay?"

Kate: "I am now that your here. You look happy to see me." As she said that, Javi kisses her.