ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ/ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ

Sitting by the mountain top watching the sunset while listening to jazz with Yeosang is just so romantic.

"Areum-ah! This papers won't print itself!" Eunwoo yelled from the other side of the cubicle.

I let out an annoyed groan before going back to what I was imagining a while ago.

He grabbed my chin while staring at my lips. He looked back at my eyes and smiled. Yeosang's face is slowly getting closer to mine.

"Areum-ah! This papers won't print itself!" Eunwoo yelled once again.

Wait, let me just finish th- "Areum-ah! This papers won't print itself!"

Couldn't he wait for a while?! It's like the third time he yelled those words. Even though I have my earphones on I can still here him shouting.

I let out a groan and took off my earphones, then put it back, with my phone, inside my bag.

I walked towards Eunwoo's cubicle to take the paperworks. Once I arrived, he looked at me and gave me his signature sweet smile, "thank you, Areum-ah~"

This is Cha Eunwoo, my bestfriend since kindergarten, childhood bestfriend for short. We studied at the same university and studied the same course. Everytime boss is not here, he acts like one and his number one target is me.

I took the papers from his table, he smiled at me and I smiled back sarcastically before walking towards the printer.

"How do you even turn this on?" I said, slamming my hand in the printer.

"don't have to get angry though~" I looked up at Yeosang who is holding his cup of coffee.

He took a sip then gestured to me to hold the coffee for him and I did, as he started turning on the printer.

Man... He's handsome.

"Areum-ah, Areum-ah... Making little ways to get noticed by Mr. Kang~" Eunwoo sang as he passed by our backs.

I took a cardboard near me and hit his head with it. He gasped and looked back at me while holding his head.

"oh no, you didn't~", "oh yes I did." I chuckled and went back on printing the papers. *cough* I mean Yeosang printing the papers.

"how many copies do you need?" he asked. "maybe around 50 copies." He nodded and pressed the numbers which is on the side of the printer, then the papers started coming out from it.

"thanks Yeosang." I said and he smiled, "anytime."

I gave him his coffee and while getting it from me our hands touched which made me feel a spark.

Well it's natural, I always feel it when it comes to Yeosang.

It was a very romantic moment... Until this annoying friend of mine passed by.

" Making little ways to get noticed by Yeosa-" before he could even finish his singing I hit him again with the cardboard that is still in my hands. He glared at me before walking to his cubicle.

"you and Eunwoo are really cute, why don't you guys date or something?" my eyes widened as the word 'date' came out of his mouth.

"u-uhh... I see him as a friend and an annoying brother. Also I like somebody else." I said as my other foot slowly started tiptoeing without me realizing.

"oh..." he chuckled as he sips again form his coffee, "this guy must be so lucky then." I grinned, "and how could you say that?"

"well... He is lucky coz a cute girl like you likes him." my eyes dilated and my cheeks started to warm up which means I'm blushing.

Wait I'm blushing!

I covered my face to prevent him from seeing the blush in my face.

Maybe some of my officemates are saying the truth he does like me. But, maybe... I'm not yet sure. 50/50

I mean when I have this hard times on doing my job, Yeosang always helps me out. When he goes out to buy food, he doesn't forget to buy my favorite snacks or beverages. He always texts me if I got home already or if I was feeling alright.

But there is this one thing which made me doubt that he doesn't like me.

"oh, Areum-ah I have to go get some paperwork from the other office. Bye sis." he said as he patted my head and made his way to the other office.

That is the reason. He only see me as his little sister.

I sighed and walked to Eunwoo's cubicle then put the printed papers on his table.

"sad~ he only sees you as a little sister. Areum-ah there is a lot of boys there that are head over heels for you. Why do you like Yeosang who just see you as a sister?" he stated as he placed the papers on top of his books.

"why do you sound like that though?", he stood up and put both of his hands on my shoulder, "Areum-ah, you are my bestfriend ever since we were little kids. You don't want girls to hurt my feelings and so do I to you."

"just admit you're jealous.", "yah! I'm not. You are my bestfriend and I only see you as that." he yelled, "hmm... You're jealous." I said before walking back to my cubicle to start researching for our next projects.

Time Skips... (1 hour later)

Working time is already done and it's time to go home and rest and also to continue my daydreaming.

"Areum, wanna go out and get some tteokbokki?" he asked as he passed by my cubicle, "okay, I'll go after this." I answered.

"okay. See ya, Areum." he waved at me while exiting the office and accidentally hit the glass door.

I tried my very best not to laugh but can't help it.

"it's not funny." he massaged his forehead that was still red because of the glass he bumped to earlier. Eunwoo glared at me as he pushed the glass door.

"why is- is this door stucked?!" he angrily said while pushing the door. "that is a 'pull' door, Mr. Cha."

He looked at me and pulled the glass door, "I definitely know that."

"don't forget to buy ice for that!" I shouted, "nae eomma!" then he walked out of the door.

I plugged my USB in my laptop and clicked the file which is in my documents then I started putting what boss texted me.

"why are you still here?" a voice asked. I looked at the side of my cubicle and saw Yeosang standing while crossing his arms.

"oh, boss said I should add his design to the project." I answered, "oh, you'll be needing this then." he said as he put the coffee in my table.

I smiled at him, "thanks, Yeosang.", "anything for you, Areum-ah." he said as he stroked my head.

"ah I have to go... Bye Areum-ah." he walked out of the office while I was still admiring the coffee he gave me.

So... Am I just going to admire the coffee and not drink it? Jk I'll go drink it, I need it or else I'll end up sleeping in the office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I closed my laptop and slipped it inside my bag then go outside the office when I finally finished my project.

I looked at my phone to check on the time while waiting for the streetlight turn red.

Eunwoo might be really bored waiting for me in the convenience store.

I looked at the street light and it exactly turned red. I walked in the pedestrian then suddenly I felt something that bumped me.

I felt my body fell on the cold road floor and everything started to blur.

The last thing I heard is the siren of the ambulance before everything turned to black.