CHAPTER 37 #&#

Morning.

Dai Mu Bai and Oscar woke up and then went for break fast after finishing their routine and were surprised to see Tang San,Tachi and the fatty they felt something was wrong and that feeling semented when 

"Boss Dai Oscar have you seen brother San? I can't find him anywhere"(Xiao Wu worried)

They both looked at each other and said

"No we haven't"(Oscar)

"Let's check their room there might be some clues"(Dai Mu Bai)

Every one including Zhu Zhuqing and Ning Rongrong went too check in the the dorm where the three of them slept and knocked and no response came they got more worried and kicked open the door and saw 'Tachi' busy cultivating with a note by his side.

Oscar went and read the note aloud.

"'Whoever is reading this please find teacher Yu of principal flender or both and bring them to this clone.Plz hurry because me, Tang San and Fatty are in danger and plz don't disturb the clone without the teachers' It is unsigned"(Oscar)

"Zhuqing could you get them?"(Mu Bai)

She nodded and dashed of activating her spirit abilities and a few moments later she,Yu xiaoguang and Flender appeared in the room.

The clone sensing every one opened his eyes and 

"Every one I will explain once we get there.Please do not resist!"(Tachi clone)

The clone activated a massive kamui and every one got swallowed up in a vortex and when the appeared again they were surrounded by glowing graw rocks and a clear black sky both of which looked like they went on forever.

"Guys what is that?"(Ning Rongrong pointing at something) 

At a distance they could see a glow of red and blue in the direction Ning Rongrong was pointing.

"Follow me"(Clone going towards the glow)

As they got closer the unease they felt grew stronger and when they came closer they spotted a giant circular 'lake' with an 'island' of fire a little off the center.

"Brother San!!"(Xiao Wu)

Tang San was barely visible from the distance but it looked like he was sitting in a lotus and placing his hands on something.

The clone created a boat using wood style and they got on it and the boat quickly sped towards the center of the lake.

Once they got there the tang san they saw was just one of the 4 clones which were gathering and passing spirit power to the real Tang San who was a little pale was passing it to Tachi.

and Tachi had placed his hands on Ma Hong Jun's back who looked like he would explode any minute but he was cooling off at a rapid phase the 'island' of fire was his or rather his excessive spiritual powers doing it.

The flames looked like a phoenix struggling to raise itself from the ashes but failing to do so miserable.

Both Tang San and Ma Hong Jun despite looking like what they did were relatively fine.Tachi on the other had..

his clothes were pretty much in rags but were filled with dry blood stains.His skin and muscles went through a cycle of burn ,blister, pop, bleed, heal and repeat. his entire body was covered in a black 'tape' which originated from his forearm.

"What is going on?"(Ning Rongrong)

"Ma Hong jun's spirit power probably went rouge and started heating up and would have killed him if not cooled down.Tachi is probably using his own body as a container and Tang San's spirit power as a coolant."(Yu Xiao Guang) 

"But why would it go rogue?"(Flender)

Yu Xiaoguang pointed at the flames which was forming a phoenix like figure that collapsed the next instant.

"His spirit is not pure and Phoenix's hate being impure and when Ma Hong Jun broke through to Rank 30 his spirit probably felt that it was strong enough to purify it self and started doing it the  way a phoenix does burning itself.But it can't purify it self without a pure flame to guide it hence it continued to Increase it's temperature" (Yu Xiaoguang)   

"Are they in danger?Can we do anything"(Xiao Wu)

"Given the situation Tang San and Ma Hongjun are not in danger and all we can do is wait"(Yu Xiao Guang)

Hearing him almost every one breathed out a sigh of relief but then realised something.

"Tachi is in danger!"(every one thinking) 

"They will be done in a few hours.Oscar ,Rongrong Xiao wu how much do you know about Tachis medical techniques?"(Yu Xiaoguang)

"Me and Xiao Wu completed the theory part oscar is almost done with it"(Ning Rong Rong)

"Good we are skipping a few steps but here is what the three of you need to learn and fast.."(Yu Xiaoguang started teaching them how to convert their spirit power to Yang and how to 'heal')

"Flender as soon as the flames die down. Separate the three and them to the shore we came in from.The rest of you help set things up"(Yu Xiao guang clone as they moved back to the shore leaving flender who was flying around the trio)

Few hours later.

The flames started to die down and flender immediately separated the three and traped all three of them in air bubbles and carried them to the shore.

The hundred healing had worn off and Tachi was in a miserable state with blisters forming and popping all over his body and his skin nearly bunt off along with the some of the muscles along with spirit power exhaustion.

Tang San was pale and unconscious due to spirit power exhaustion.

Ma Hong Jun was happily sleeping.

Yu Xiao Guang ,Xiao Wu and Oscar started healing Tachi and after a few minutes Xiao Wu pulled out un able to heal the more complicated parts of the body Yu Xiao Guang was focused on stabilizing tachi while

Oscar and Ning Rongrong formed some sort of synchronization where they identified what was wrong and where it was wrong and treated it with the appropriate technique with the technique coming to their heads as if it was almost natural as well as a the spirit power needed to execute that technique.

A few hours later Tachi's internal wounds and damage was completely healed and all that remained were external injures that would heal on their own given time.

Oscar and Ning rongrong nearly fell when they noticed Tachi's clone standing behind them and supporting them.

"Tachi that techniques and spirit power was that you?"(Oscar)

The clone shook his head.

"I only provided you with the spirit power the techniques were the result of your synchronization"(Clone)

"We synchronized?"(Oscar and Ning Rongrong looking suprised)

Yu Xiao Guang narrowed his eyes "Who are you?"

"Who is who?"(Dai Mu Bai who had become a nurse)

Yu Xiaoguang stared at the clone.

The Clone smiled and "All in due time.I mean no one of you any harm.Now if you will gather around the patients I will be sending you back my time is coming to an end"

"I will have you answer my questions"(Yu Xiao Guang)

The clone said nothing and simply smiled.

Every one gathered and The clone used Kamui to return to the real world leaving behind a lake and a burning island.