CHAPTER 14 !$ MONEY...MONEY MONEY

They just stood there for a few minutes.

"Should I start?"(Tachi)

Mu Bai used his second spirit skill and launched a light wave at Tachi and Tachi used his fan to reflect it back with twice the power and the scythe to cut the vines of grass which was sneaking towards him and Mu Bai.

Mu Bai then charged at Tachi but Tachi suddenly disappeared from his view and Mu Bai was pulled back just in time to avoid a kick to his jaws which caused a small sonic boom Mu Bai then retreated towards Tang San.

"Does he have any weakness when  it comes to hand to hand combat Tang San?"(Mu Bai)

"None that I have noticed, he trains constantly so he is faster and stronger than most of his rank and he is still not serious yet and be careful of his punches and kicks even tho he can't use spirit power outside his body he can use it to enhance his own and he knows exactly which muscles to reinforce to bring out maximum strength so his punches hit nearly as strong as rank 50 spirit master not to mention his moment technique makes him nearly invisible to the naked eye"(Tang San)  

"What about his spirit?"(Mu Bai)

"Well the fan can generate strong winds and can reflect any one attack with twice the power while the scythe can ignore defence both one rank in name above his current rank and not to mention that the fan is really hard. But If I can use my second spirit skill on him we win"(Tang San) 

"Well he is going to be tough to beat"(Mu Bai)

Mu Bai then charged at Tachi who used his fan as a pole and tried to kick Mu Bai but was nearly bound by the blue silver grass which Tachi  escaped by spinning and grazing Mu Bai's chest but was grazed near the thigh by Mu Bai's claws Tachi then retreated by backflipping and  using his Fan as a pole and vaulting thus dodging the Traps laid by Tang San.

"Guess I have to get serious"(Tachi whispering to himself)

Tachi then deactivated his weights which was noticed by Tang San.

"Boss Dai be careful he is getting serious and he has deactivated his weights"(Tang san making the blue silver grass grow all around him)

Mu Bai put up his guard but suddenly felt a palm strike to his side which did not cause much damage but pushed him with really greate force towards Tang San Who used a vine to right him and soften his landing.

Tachi Then swung his Fan which launched a wind blade cutting up the vines and traps laid by Tang San. 

Tachi then charged at Mu Bai who launched a Light wave at him which Tachi reflected towards Tang San who dodged it with ease and Tachi dodged a fist by Mu Bai and was about to punch him when he was sudden bound by Vines which originated from Mu Bai's fist indicating his loss.

"I lose huh"(Tachi)

"Not exactly Tachi"(Flander)

"Principal Flander"(Tachi who was now free and Tang San and Mu Bai stood next to him)

"You held back more than what you promised didn't you"(Flander)

"What do you mean principal"(Mu Bai while Tachi just smiled)

"Well apart from the start did he ever use the scythe? Or did he ever reflect Tang San's vines or your light wave back at you?"(Flander) 

Mu Bai looked at Tachi with a face full of conflict he then closed his eyes and when he opened them  they were filled with resolve.

"Tachi next time we spar don't hold back and face me seriously and also help me become stronger"(Mu Bai)

"Are you sure? and sure"(Tachi)

"Yes"(Mu Bai)

"As for you becoming stronger why don't you observe how cats fight and hunt?"(Tachi)

"What do you mean?"(Mu Bai)

"Well answer me This what is the foundation of a spirit masters strength?"(Tachi) 

"His spirit"(Mu Bai)

"Well it's body and spirit, I will give you a similar set of weights that I use as for you spirit how much do you know about it?"(Tachi)

"Well I know It's a Tiger spirit and It gives me the constitution of a Tiger when active It gives me claws an increase in strength speed and defence"(Mu Bai)

"How much do you know of Tigers?"(Tachi)

"Well..."(Mu Bai realising that he knew little to nothing about tigers)

"How does it hunt? What does it eat? where does it stay?How does it fight?"(Tachi)

"...."(Mu Bai)

"Well since you can't actually go to a spirit beast forest and observe a Tiger Type spirit beast why don't you observe a wild cats instead? After all their behaviors are quite similar..Oh and I don't mean sis Zhu tho if I did that would be weird"(Tachi) 

"That is actually a good Idea Let's do that after lunch and miss Zhu should join you since you have similar spirits it will be beneficial to the both of you"(Flander)

Afterwards they went to the cafeteria for lunch they were joined by Zhu Zhuqing and luckily the fatty hadn't raided the place yet and they had lunch with the principal and in the middle of it fatty came completely soaked which surprised Tachi.

"Didn't you have enough time to dry yourself we did fight for quite some time"(Tachi)

"Well after you nearly drowned me I did dry myself and came to find you but an the way a light wave exploded near me and threw me into the surprisingly deep pond which I did not know existed there till just now and now I am hungry"(Ma Jun or fatty)

"Dry yourself first"(Flander)

"Do I have to go back and change? I am hungry!!!"(Fatty)

"Why don't you just run your spirit essence through it? since you are a fire type it should dry almost immediately"(Tachi)

Fatty did it and 

"Thanks Tachi but we are fighting after lunch"(Fatty)

"Sure"(Tachi)

After lunch they assembled in the clearing and saw Oscar and Ning Rongrong coming in Oscar looked exhausted while Ning Rongrong looked like she had the best time of her life.

"Did guys finish?"(Flander)

"principal we have finished"(Oscar)

"I asking 'you guys' not 'you'"(Flander)

"Yes, we, all, finished"(Oscar)

Tachi then zoned out from the rest of the drama and came to his senses when fatty..

"Tachi fight me!!"(Fatty yelling)

"Well time to test out a new technique then"(Tachi)

Fatty tried to breath fire but Tachi's arm expanded becoming gigantic Tachi then caught the fatty and threw him up in the air and as fatty came down screaming Tachi took a deep breath and released a gust of wind which slowed down his decent and gave him a rather soft landing.

"Is there anything you can't do Tachi?"(Mu Bai)

"Well I  can't combine different elements....not yet any way"(Tachi)

"How do you deal with him Xiao San?"(Mu Bai)

"You get used to it that's the only way"(Xiao Wu)