Chapter 18

POV: Ahsoka Tano

Skyguy unlocked the door and held it open for me to walk inside. I was amazed at what I saw.

The walls were a beautiful shade of deep vintage gray and patterned with some sections of stone and wood. A wide and tall glass window in the living room gave a perfect view of the clear blue lake and forest below. 

Two light laguna blue sofas surrounded a fireplace and holo tv set. I walked farther into the house and found a kitchen with all the latest technology. I explored the rest of the house and found two refreshers and two beautiful bedrooms.

"Which one do you want Snips?" Master asked me as I took myself on a tour of the house.

"I get my own room?" I asked.

"Of course... unless you'd rather share," he teased.

I chuckled. "Which one do you want."

"Whichever one you don't want," he said.

I sighed. "Fine. I want this one," I told him as I pointed to a random room.

"Alright Ahsoka, go get settled in. Here is your bag."

I took the bag from him and walked into the room. I placed my bag on the floor and stretched out on the bed.

The bed was far larger and more comfortable than my bed at the temple. I could almost just fall asleep on it right now.

A few minutes later my master walked into the room and I sat up and put my hands on the bed.

"Are you all unpacked?" he asked.

"I don't exactly have much to unpack..."

"So you are ready to go?"

"Go where?"

"I don't know... I was thinking we could maybe go into Theed today and spend the day there. I think there's some sort of celebration going on right now."

I chuckled. "There's always a celebration going on in Naboo." I thought about it more and then frowned. "Well, maybe not as many with the war going on..."

"Hey, don't think about that right now," he reminded me. "We are here to get a break from the war." He walked up to me and helped me up from my bed. "So do you want to go or not?"

"Of course!"

He led me out of the room we walked to the speeder.

After thirty minutes, the beautiful city came into view. Master parked the speeder and we walked out.

The streets on Theed were crowded with people dressed in all sorts of extravagant fabrics and colors. The complex structures of the city were just as beautiful and unique as its people and I loved it all.

My master and I kept walking until he stopped in front of a clothing store and I crashed into him.

"Maybe we should pick out some new outfits," he started. "I don't think we fit in here very well with these."

I looked down at the simple padawan outfit I always wore, and my master's brown robes. "Yeah..." I agreed

We walked into the store and I was amazed yet again by all the color and creativity inside.

"Alright pick out one outfit and anything else you think you might need."

He handed me some credits and we went our separate ways to shop. I searched the store until I found a pair of leggings that caught my eye. The leggings were a light shade of crimson red, with fancy embroidering at the waist and flare-outs at the ankles.