At the Door Step of Death

A big rush of air go into my lungs and I am over joyed with happiness.

"I'm not pregnant!" I say out loud looking at Colin with a wide smile.

I thought about what I had said to Sam before and I was having a guilty feeling in my stomach. Maybe he will never talk to me again and I will be all alone like I started. I picked up my phone and I dialed his number and I have butterflies in my stomach and it was ringing. It went to voicemail and my face drops.

"Let's go" I say to Colin while jumping off of the table like a kid.

I got to the front desk and the lady says I can go.

We drive back to my house in silence and she drops me off and leaves. When I get to my front step I realize something is different. My front door is cracked open. I look at my door questionably then I push the door open and I walk in cautiously.

"Hello" I say examining my living room then going into my room.

Then I see look around and I realize that the water from my shower is running. I frowned my face and walked slowly towards the bathroom. When I got in there I saw Sam in there showering. I knocked on the glass door on the shower and he turned his head and gave me an evil glare. I jumped a little when he looked a me. I could see that there was something different about him he looked evil I swear that his eyes are red right now.

"Why are you here in my shower, matter of fact why are you in my house?" I said putting my hands on my hips.

"I have a really bad feeling about this" I am saying to myself.

He steps out of the shower and she is completely naked and I can see everything. I can't help but look at his abs.

" Like what you see?" He asks with a big smile on his face.

I remove my eyes from him and I am now staring him right in his face. He didn't say anything for awhile then he pulls out a knife.

"I'm gonna kill you bitch!!!" He said holding he knife to my face.

I back up and back up until I am up against the wall.

" You don't have to do this Sam I .."

"Shut up!!!" He yells spitting in my face.

"I'm sorry I hurt you Sam I was just mad in the moment and I just wanted space."

He smirked and pushed the knife a little closer to my face. " Your gonna call me Master and then you gonna sit on the bed and your gonna shut the heck up" he says very calmly.

I swallowed hard I walked to the bed slowly. Then I sat down and I waited for him to come over by me.

" Dint go anywhere I'm gonna change my clothes if you go anywhere I will kill you" he said then closing the door.

I exhaled and I thought to myself I should leave. The fact is don't even know if he is really serious. I get off the bed and I walk really slow to the door and I walk out when I get to the living room area I open the front door and I go out of the door I see Colin looking up and down the road like someone is going to catch her. I knock on the window and she looks at me and I can see all of the blood drain from her face.

"Open the door Colin Sam is threatening to kill me please help me!!" I said banging on the door.

She didn't open the door she just looked at me and I could see she was sad and then I could see the hint of evil in her eyes. Then she point to my house and I turned back and I saw Sam behind me and Colin drove off and I was terrified I felt like I was running from Sam but then I realized I was not going anywhere when he picked me up bridal style.

"You thought you could leave me baby?" He said whispering in my ear and then kissing my neck. "This time I will kill you."

My stomach did a million back flips and I could feel my face get so red. When he gets in The house he opened the basement door and he walked down slowly. He put me down on a tall chair and he tied the back of my arms behind the chair. Then he walked upstairs and I hear him going through my draws and he went upstairs. I prayed to God that he will not kill me. I close my eyes and then I hear him come down stairs and I pop my eyes open. He has a box of things and from what I can see I see a knife on the top. I inhale big and I want to cry but I decide that I don't want to show him any sign of weakness. He puts the box down next to me and he take out a cloth bag and he puts it over my head and puts something around my head so that the bag will stay on.

Then I hear him move around then he pulls my dress up and he enters me. I bite my bottom lip so hard.

"How do you like that Cal?" He says trusting faster and harder.

I start to moan, then all of a sudden he stops and I hear him buckle his pants.

I inhale deeply and then exhale, after a while I don't hear anything. Then I hear him moving something around from the box then all of a sudden he takes the belt of of my head and then the bag.

"I want you to see everything that will happen to you." He said smirking.

I see him smirk, I see him get the knife from the top of the box and he raises it up and jams it right onto my left thigh.

I scream in pain so loud and then it turns into a fast pant. I look down at my leg and I see the knife in my leg and I see the blood starting to come out and then I close my eyes.

"Why are you doing this to me!!" I say yelling at him.

He doesn't even answer me.

I look him in his eyes and then my thigh with the knife in it. He drags the knife up close to my stomach.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!" I scream kicking my other leg.

I look at my leg and I see so much blood oozing from both sides of the stab wound and going on the floor.

"Jesus why me?" I pray to God.

Then I see Sam look me in my eyes and he says " Jesus can't help you now we are only getting started. Come on babe don't tell me you can't handle this!" He says grabbing my other thigh and squeezing it really tight.

Then I look down and look back up and the next thing I see is Sam's fist right for my face and then everything just goes black.

Sorry for taking so long to post this chapter.😔.
Well I hope you like this chapter I stayed up just for you guys to try and finish this chapter.

XOX💋💋

Stay Loud👏🎉💋✌️👌💎