Re-Run

***
When I woke up I hoped that I was not still in the jail cell. But I was right back into reality when the officer came in and I heard the gate roll open and there was a man standing there. It was my my dad. He just looked at me with a bright smile on his face.

"What are you looking at?" I say with a mean attitude.

"I'm here to take you home sweets, I really missed you." He says with his arms outstretched.

"Thanks." I say sarcastically and walk past him.

He walks in front of me and leads me to my car.

"Can you just take me to a hotel because I am not staying with you." I say getting in the car and closing the door.

"Why don't I take you to your friends house so you don't have to spend money!" He says getting close to me.

"Don't touch me, back up!" I say putting my hand up and looking at my phone.

"Im just trying to help, I know that I haven't been the best pers..."

"Don't need the speech just take me to a hotel." I say looking a him then shuttering because all the memories that flood through my head.

"Okay, just calm down I'm just trying to help!" He says putting the key in the ignition.

"Well helping by raping me and my mom almost everyday is trying to help!!" I say starting to get angry.

"You don't have to bring up the past it is not necessary!" He says starting to drive out of the parking lot.

"Whatever!" I say rolling my eyes then realizing that my phone battery is at 21%.

I try to stay cool about it though. Finally he drops me off at the hotel and I get out without a word. I go to the front desk to get a room and I get the key and I go inside. When I get inside I see my mom inside sitting on the bed.

WOW ANOTHER SURPRISE!

Sorry it was so short I promise I will update really long next week.
XOX💋
9:58pm finally done!