The Great Killer

I had a pounding headache, I don't want to open my eyes because I don't want to make it worse. I am snapped back to reality when Sam calls my name.

"Hey babe!" He says whispering in my ear.
I shudder from his breath in my ear. I don't even move he brings my arms from behind the chair and I am worrying. I slowly manage to open my left eye and I look around and I realize I am still in my basement. Then I look at my leg and I see it is all stitched up and a little blood around it.

"Don't worry about that honey, remember when you had the miscarriage a few weeks ago and you were so angry you cut your leg? The doctor said that blood will occasionally leak out but it is all good."

I open my other eye and I look at him with a your crazy look. I opened my mouth and then I closed it again and I decide that I should choose my words carefully.

"Are you serious?" I say slowly with a little attitude.

He brings his head up and looks at me sadly and then his eyes get mean. He slapped me right across my face.

"Bitch you better be grateful that I didn't leave you to bleed and die." He spat at me.
I gulped and I closed my eyes. I thought of how this could turn out if I said something or if I was quiet. I just rolled my eyes and give my body a little shake. I slowly got up from the chair"where are you going?" He asked with an attitude.

"I'm going to use the bathroom you can follow me if you want to I don't care." I say now I'm leaving the basement.

I walk up and I feel the warmth and comfort that was lost in the basement. I walk into my room and go into the bathroom and lock the door. I look around for something sharp something to kill someone with I want to kill Sam right her and right now. I look an look and I just can't find anything then I see the rod from the window. I flush the toilet and run the water so it seems like I am using the bathroom. I walk slowly out of the room and check my surroundings to make sure I don't see Sam. I look into the hallway and he is right there I let out a little scream and he walks towards me.

"You thought you could kill me"he lets out a little chuckle.

He takes me by my leg and drags me through the hallway of my house. I get all of the strength I fm get and I drive the rod right into his back. He stops and he falls straight onto the ground. I pull the rod out of his back and I turn him over and I stab him and in stab him and I keep stabbing him. Even though his blood is all over my face and my body I just keep going and I cry. After a few more stabs I stop and I lay down right on the ground and I am sobbing so loud I let every thing out I can't hold it any more. I look over a Sam and I think how can I cover this up?
Thanks for reading this chapter.
Sorry for taking so long to update stuffs been going on.
I'll update sooner next time and I think I may right a new book I don't know.
Please Vote and Comment!!!!
XOX💋
STAY FOREVER!!!!💛💙💜💘
TO INFINITE AND BEYOND~Buzz Lightyear✌️💫💫✨🌟😆