15

"I Can't Believe Your Getting This Done Girl" Nicki Said.

"I've Always Wanted To Get Them. I Think This Should Be The Perfect Time" Beyoncé Smirked.

"I'm Just Going To Do My Nose" Nicki Said.

"I'm Doing Nothing I Hate Needles, Y'all Are Crazy" Kelly Said.

"How Are You Even Going To Feed Your Baby?" Nicki Asked.

"Simple I'll Take The Piercings Out Of My Nipples And I Don't Have To Breast Feed" Beyoncé Explained.

"Won't The Baby Be Tasting Metal?" Kelly Whispered.

Beyoncé Giggled Shaking Her Head "I'm Lowkey Trying To Spice Up My Body For My Man"

"Oh So He's A Boob Man?" Nicki Asked.

"Nah He's An Ass Man. Can't Keep His Hands Or Mouth Off It" Beyoncé Replied Causing Them To Scream.

"He Eats The Booty Like Groceries?!" Kelly Asked.

"Aye Shh I Don't Want Everyone To Know My Business" Beyoncé Said Softly.

"When The Hell Did This Happen?" Nicki Asked Now Being Intrigued. She Had Never Performed This Type Of Sexual Act Before. So She Was All Ears In Finding Out If It Was A Good Experience.

"Last Year When He Took Me To Miami But It Only Happened Once. I Was The One In Charged, I Turned My Ass Around And Told Him To Eat My Ass...And He Did" Beyoncé Said Biting Down On Her Bottom Lip.

"So You Let Him Hit It From The Back...Back Too?" Kelly Smirked.

"No Ma'am, Now That I'm Afraid To Do" Beyoncé Confessed.

"Okay I Agree With That Honey" Nicki Chimed In.

"Well One Time When I Was Talking To This Dude He Told Me That He Liked To Receive Pleasure From His You Know What" Kelly Said Looking Down.

"What? His Dick? That's Like Every Man Kelendria" Nicki Said.

"No His Anus" Kelly Said.

"What The Fuck?!" Beyoncé Said. This Was Something She Never Heard Of And She's Had Her Fare Share Of Men.

"I Should've Known He Was Snapping Me Videos Of His Bootyhole" Kelly Said Shaking Her Head.

"Oh My God Kelendria" Beyoncé Said.

"Girl Once He Told Me That I Blocked Him He Wasn't For Me Anymore" Kelly Said.

"Remember That Video? Ms.What's That?...Girl That's A Booty Hole!" Nicki Yelled Making The Girls Laugh In This Tattoo Shop.

"Yesss" Kelly Laughed.

"Well You Know Their G Spot Is In Their Rectum" Nicki Said Softly.

"How You Know This?" Kelly Asked As Beyoncé And Her Looked At Nicki Crazy.

"Because I Heard About It From A Friend But Have You Ever Let A Man Eat Your Ass?" Nicki Asked Changing The Subject.

"One Time But He Ain't Do Too Well" Kelly Said.

"Girl I Had A Man That Ate Me Out Terribly...Like Nigga I Know My Pussy Good" Nicki Said.

"I Mean I Want Him To Do It Again Because He Ate My Ass So Fucking Good But I Don't Know How To Make Him Do It Again" Beyoncé Said Shyly.

"Girl Do It Like You Did The Last Time..Take Charge" Nicki Said.

While They Continued To Talk, The Tattoo Artist Was Now Ready For Them. Beyoncé Took A Seat At The Black Leather Chair Pulling Her Shirt Down Letting The Artist Instruct Her To Pull Her Boob Out A Little Not Revealing Too Much. He Cleaned The Surface As The Girls Looked At Beyoncé Shocked.