52

Beyoncé Wiped The Sweat From Her Forehead. It Was Always Extremely Hot When She Painted Due To Being Outside. Shawn Always Insisted Of Turning One Of The Rooms Into Her Art Space But She Declined.

Once She Finished Painting The Hair The Front Doorbell Rung. She Sighed Getting Up From The Chair To Answer The Door.

"Hello Hello" Gloria Smiled Giving Her Hug Before Entering The Home Looking Around.

"Well Hello" Beyoncé Said Closing The Door. They Didn't Make Any Plans Of Her Stopping By.

"The House Is Clean...Very Clean" She Said Placing Her Purse Down.

"Uh Yeah Is It Supposed To Be Dirty?"

"Well I Thought The Place Would Be A Mess, But It Seems Like You Guys Are Doing Good With My Little Princess Now Where Is She?" Gloria Asked.

"Napping, I Usually Always Put Her Down Around Eleven Then Wake Her Up Around One"

Gloria Looked Down At Her Messed Up Shirt And Hands "What Are You Doing?" She Asked Pointing As She Looked Her Up And Down.

"Oh I Paint Now, You Wanna See What I'm Working On?" She Smiled. The Only People That Have Seen Her Pieces Were Shawn So It Made Her Feel Good Letting Someone Else Look At Them.

"But Your Hands Are Filthy" She Said Following Her Outside.

"Uh Yeah, Your Hands Don't Get Dirty?"

"The Closest My Hands Have Ever Been To Dirt Is Making Sure My Landscapers Do A Good Job Honey" Gloria Said.

Beyoncé Chuckled Shaking Her Head As They Looked Down At The Painting Of The Naked Woman.

"Oh Wow Beyoncé" Gloria Said. She Wasn't Expecting It To Be Good.

"Yeah I'm Actually Getting Better"

Gloria Looked At Her Seeing How Happy She Looked. "How Much Are You Offering On This Piece?"

Beyoncé Eyes Widen. She Had Never Thought Of Selling Any Of Her Art Because It Was Just For Fun. Take Her Mind Off Of Other Things.

"Well?" Gloria Asked Snapping Her Out Of Her Own Thoughts.

"I Never Thought That Far. It Was Really A Hobby, Put All My Feelings Out On Paper"

"Feelings? You Okay?" Gloria Asked. She Hadn't Been Around Them In Months Since They Were New Parents And Tina Was In Town.

"I'm Better Now, I Was Just Having Spiraling Moods...Shawn Didn't Tell You?"

"Yeah But I Thought It Was More Relationship Issues You Know Children Will Do That To You. It Happened To Adnis And I" She Said Softly Drifting Off To Space.

"They Do? Ho-How?"

"There's A Lot You Still Need To Learn About Life My Dear" She Chuckled As She Past By Her Going Inside The House.

Beyoncé Closed The Backyard Door Feeling Her Mind Race. Things Between Shawn And Her Was Finally Getting Back To The Old Ways But Now She Was Scared For The Future. This Was The Only Bump In The Road That She Wanted To Overcome.

"Did I Scare You Baby?" Gloria Asked Turning To Face Her.

Before She Could Respond Blue Began To Cry. "My Sweet Angel Is Up!" Gloria Cheered.

They Made Their Way Upstairs, Gloria Picking Up The Small Child Smiling In Her Face. Blue Started To Stare At The Face Of Her Grandmother Before Finally Laughing.

Beyoncé Smiled Watching Them Interact Together. It Was Funny How Gloria Was So Rude And Uninviting When They First Met To Seeing How Close They've Become And How Much She Adores Her Child.