why are they acting so weird(4)

It's almost been two months since Alyssa, Daisy, and Zach arrived at their school. Ever since they started school izuku had been acting weird. (in their opinion. I think he is acting like himself.) Izuku would never be in the same room where they are lunch but he would go somewhere with his friends. Some People in class 1-a noticed this and they held up a meeting themselves. The people that noticed are Mina, Momo,todoroki, and uraraka.

Mina: did anyone else notice that Deku has been acting weird?

Uraraka: ya he never sits with us at lunch.

Mina: anything else that's weird?

Todoroki: he is usually scared of katsuki but this week he said something to bakugou and I haven't seen katsuki try to go near him.

Momo: that is weird. What could he have said to make katsuki scared?

Mina: I have an idea how about we follow them when they have lunch.

Uraraka: sure I mean the weird things only happen during lunch like he usually goes to sit in the tree and then he's gone.

They all agreed to follow Deku and his friends to see where they go. The next day went the same they showed up to class and when class was over and it was lunchtime they Followed Deku.

They already had their lunch early so they could follow their friend. izuku and his friends stopped in front of a tree. "Why did they stop in front of that tree?" Mina asked."let's just see." Todoroki replied. Just then Alyssa started weirdly moving her finger and a vine appeared in front of them.

*Alyssa POV*
We were on our way to our base to have lunch we went to the tree we used as a headquarters for us. I had used my quirk to make a vine appear in front of us. I would usually leave it down but I had a weird feeling that we were being followed so when we all got to the top I made the vine disappear.

*Momo POV*
When we saw the vine drop in front of izuku after Alyssa did some motion from her fingers. Sine Alyssa took the vine off when they all reached the top. "Uraraka could you use your quirk to make us float to the same place where they are right now.

"Sure," the short-haired girl said. When we got to the same platform as the four friends uraraka whispered "release". When we got there we saw a lock to the place and you could get in. Luckily I had a picture of Deku so we got past that. When we got inside we couldn't believe what we saw.