changes(3)

*Izuku POV*

"Hey besties" I was about to answer hey bitches but I realized that Mina was there. I wasn't about to lose a bet. They somehow seemed shocked since I usually don't call them besties but then they remembered about the bet I had made with Zach. " Deku you know them?" Mina asked me.

*No one's POV*
"Zuku is this your friend?"Alyssa asked while messing around with his hair.
"Yes she is my friend but can you please stop messing with my hair." The green-haired boy replied. "What's her name?" Daisy asked. "Hi my name is Mina and I was assigned to show you around the school. We should probably get going I don't want to be late for class. Since you already know izuku he will show you around." Mina said.

*Time skip because this writer is very lazy*

*Daisy's POV*
"That's all for the tour though how long are you going to be here for?" "Until the school ends and then we are all going back to America. We even brought a ticket for you."Zach replied. I was about to ask what class we were in when a caterpillar-looking person came over to us and asked why we weren't in class. Since I knew zuku would get in trouble I told him "he was showing us around because we were new." It was lunchtime when he was done showing around because we arrived late and the school was pretty big.

Some it was so loud inside we went sour side and found a tree to sit on. (I love climbing trees.) Alyssa was the one that made the branches grow bigger and curve a little so we would have enough space for us to sit at.
A few days passed and we got a call from the US hero's since we did help them in some of their missions. When we got our phone call we can't talk outside because someone might hear us. We divided to make a place where we could hold a meeting. We picked the tree we had our lunch on. Alyssa was in charge of making the look normal but the inside should be enough to make it look like a Dorm room. I was in charge of the water supplies. Zach was in charge of the light and some electricity. Zuku was in charge of the food supplies. It took us a whole week to finish. And Alyssa even put a lock with a face scan so only we could get inside just in case someone divided to follow us.