their arrival(2)

*No one's POV*
Mina was at the school gates waiting for the new students. She was put in charge of showing them around. It had been 15 minutes since she was there,she was getting bored by the second.

Then she heard someone call her name,she turned around and saw deku(izuku) running towards her. "What are you doing here?"she asked the green haired boy. "I just wanted to see the new students." Izuku replied. "What about class Mr.auwiza will get mad if he finds out you left class." Mina asked. "He already knows." Izuku replied. "Ok th-" Mina was interrupted by 3 people coming towards them all saying zuku.

*Zach POV*
When we landed of the plane it took us more then 1 hour to find UA. As we went inside the gate we saw a familiar person talking to a girl with pink skin and hair. Of course Daisy was the first to figure out who the first to relize that the familiar figure was non other then our friend zuku. His real name is izuku midoriya but we call him zuku. We went over to them and "zuku"at the same time.

*Mina POV*
It took me a few seconds to realize that they were talking about deku. Since I haven't seen them here and I know everyone in class 1-A,I guessed they were the new students I was supposed to show around. Though I was still in shock that izuku knew the new students. I must have driven in place because the next thing I knew there was someone waving their hand in front of their face.but the fact that the new students knew deku wasn't the thing that shocked me it was quite the opposite. I was shocked of what deku had said to them.

A/n
What had deku said to his friends to surprise Mina that much?