29 | ZACH DEMPSEY

Imagine: Zach being sweet when you're around and the boys making fun of him.

You woke up on a Saturday morning in Zach's arms, you could tell that he was awake by him trying to get up to get ready for practice "Good morning" you turned around to see him look for clothes "Good morning beautiful"

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me?" he asked one last time before putting on his jacket, you grabbed one of his shirts from the closet and put it on to walk him outside, you didn't want the boys see you topless

"I'm sure, I have to go shopping with Jess anyways"

"I can make you some breakfast before you go" you added but Zach shook his head "Nah, I'm fine" he said just as the honk from Bryce's car could be heard

"That's my cue" he grabbed his bag and you walked him to the door "Don't let them see you"

"Why not? Do I have something on my face?" you asked with a frown "No but you're almost naked" he glared at you but you rolled your eyes "Finee"

Zach pulled you closer to him and kissed your lips, you kissed back and placed your hands on the back of his neck "I can skip practice today if you want" he smirked and you giggled "Not a chance, you have to go and get ready for the big game and when you come home we can do whatever you have in mind"

He sighed with a nod, your moment was interrupted by another honk "See you later" you said and waved as he waked to the car, he waved back "Hey y/n" the boys said in unison you smiled "Hi"

"You look really hot today" Bryce added and Zach slapped the back of his neck "Don't talk to her like that". You giggled and went inside

"Man you're so whipped after Y/n" Monty said and Zach rolled his eyes "No I'm not"

"Yes you aree, little zachy is in loveee" scott teased him and pinched his cheeks "At least she loves me too" zach said mostly to bryce, bryce rolled his eyes