|| TEN ||

"Who is this baby? why is she so much injured

"Who is this baby? why is she so much injured..." Aksh asked the nurse.

"Sir... actually she met with an accident with her family, her mother along with her grandparents died on the spot... her father is badly injured, we were performing his surgery, and the baby was protected by the baby seat so she is less injured..." she said looking to the baby sympathetically.

Aksh & Kshitija were shocked. "How is her father..." shivering Kshitija asked.

"Mam... we can't say anything maybe he will also not be able to survive he lost so much blood. He is in critical condition right now..." Nurse said.

"Please treat the baby first..." Aksh said to the nurse.

"Yes sir I was going for the same, I will call a doctor here..." she said moving towards the reception area.

Here Kshitija's condition was not good after looking at the baby she started relating herself at her place she also lost her family like this only, she was continuously kissing baby here and there. Her eyes were red due to crying.

After some time doctor came with a nurse. while examining the baby Kshitija never left her Aksh was worried about Kshitija more than the baby.

"Her hand is fractured Mr. Ahuja..." the doctor said while putting the dressing on her forehead.

"Doctor please do something it must be painful for her..." Kshitija said worriedly.

"Okay nurse, take the baby and come to the ward..." The doctor said to the nurse.

as the nurse came forward to take the baby Kshitija backed off from her place shaking her head in denial she said... "I will come with you."

"Okay...come this way..." the doctor said, she didn't even glance at Aksh and hurriedly started following the doctor taking the baby in her arms. Aksh also started following them.

After dressing of baby, Aksh said..., "Kashitija I think we should leave now."

"Hum... Kaise... nahi hum nahin jaa sakte hum ise bilkul bhi akela nahin chodenge..." she said shaking her head in denial. Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes. Kshitija was panicking badly he can notice that.

"Kshitija aap samajh nahin rahin hain..." Aksh said his heart pained looking at her condition.

"Please I beg you aap jaiye I can't leave her..." she said kissing her hair. The baby is still silent and crying without making any noise maybe she is shocked.

"Sir... I have to take the child police have arrived they want to see the child..." the nurse said between their conversation.

"Pol...Police!!! are you mad... itni choti si ba..bachchi hai police kya janna chahti hai usse theek se bol bhi nahin sakti vo... Aap dekh nahi rahin kitni dari hui hai vo..." Kshitija snapped angrily at her and pressed the baby into her chest more.