|| SIXTEEN ||

Aksh Pov:

Aksh Pov:

It's already 7:30 I must go now, Kshitija must be waiting for me. "well I know she is"

Her name itself is enough to make me smile, I don't know why these days I like to spend my time with her. The little chit-chat session we have before sleeping it's something that I appreciate the most. At least we are not strangers anymore. 

Today I will take Neer with me as well, on the way I will give him an earful about his behavior towards the family. It was he who was on the clouds with the marriage thing now he is behaving like he is not happy with the arrangement. I will not let this happen. Riddhi is a kid at least he should understand I don't want to interfere as they are mature enough to handle their quarrel but not now it's been a week still nothing changed.

"Neer, let's go home" As soon as I entered his cabin I literally ordered him. He got startled for a second and still replied.

"Bhai you go I have work" he said not meeting his gaze "But why??"

Today I will not listen to him "Neer enough of your drama come I am waiting for you in the car, we are going home right now "

"But bhai...."

"Bas Neer, no arguments Jaldi aao, am waiting" I left from there immediately.

After good fifteen minutes there he came my sweet little boy, he never disappoints me. I gestured for him to come inside. Hesitatingly he sat in the passenger seat.

"Neer, whatever is it Kiddo, you know I will never judge you. I am with you always..." Hmm!! I assured him.

"I..i...it's nothing Bhai just a little worked up" he replied

"What is the important work Neer, As per my knowledge the work that has been assigned to you is not that important that you are neglecting your family like this, especially Riddi. It's not even been a month bacche!!. Have you seen her She has lost all the spark, Neer, I know it's between husband & wife but try to resolve things. You are an intelligent boy don't become an arrogant one." I tried to knock some sense in his head.

"I will resolve things bhai don't worry" He replied calmly with a small smile (a fake one most precisely) But I didn't drag it further, let him handle in his way.

*****

Riddhi was so engrossed in her book that she didn't notice when Neer came from office. When he came from the washroom after changing into his night clothes she got frozen at her place "He is early today" she thought.

Both were looking at each other intently as if they had complaints about each other. Silently accusing each other through eye contact. Within a second both averted their eyes don't want to face each other. As if they don't want to answer the unspoken questions they have.