|| SEVEN ||

"Ahh

"Ahh...Hello..." nervously Kshitija said she didn't expect a call from Aksh, and her heart started beating faster.

"Mmm..Hi..." Aksh said

"V....vo there is no need to send the lunch I am habituated without having lunch..." he said feeling a little cautious.

"No...it's not good to skip a meal it is important for health... after a few days I will not be able to make lunch but I will make sure everyone gets lunch on time..." This time she said without stammering in one go.

"Wh...what do you mean by you will not able to send after a few days..." he said anxiously.
"Vo I mean y..you said..." he didn't complete his sentence due to stammering when Kshitija said.

"Humara matlab hai fir office bhi join karna hain to Kaka will send everyone's lunch...." She said 

He noticed every time she was referring everyone... that meant she could have done for anyone in his place, deep down he was expecting her to care for only him.

"Oh...Okay..." he said.

There was again a complete silence for a few minutes, only their breathing could listen.

"Had your lunch?" Aksh asked

"No... abhi nahin..." he heard her inaudible voice. (No.. not now)

"Why?... it's late!!!" he asked looking at the watch.

"Vo...hum Riddhi ki help kar rahe the packing main kal subah ki flight hai to isliye..." she said making some random patterns from her toes on the floor. 

hmm... he nodded understandingly.

"Okay then... Aap lunch kar lijiya shaam ko milte hain..." he said 

"Ji... okay," she said

"Suniye..." he heard her voice. his lips curved up into a smile after hearing her"Suniye".

"Yes..." he said

"V...Vo D...dinner main kya lenge I mean anything special you would like to have..." Biting her lips she closed her eyes embarrassed at her question. (what will you like to have for dinner)

He smiled at her care ... "A....anything there is nothing specific in my choice whatever others would like to have..." He said.

"O..okay," she said smiling at his nature.

"a..ahh... Bye then..." he said

"b..bey..." She cut the call immediately to save herself from further embarrassment. Hitting her forehead with the phone she makes her way towards the dining area.

After cutting the call Aksh didn't notice the idiotic smile on his face shaking his head he made his way towards the conference room.

.