Pressure

You know what's the worst feeling ever? Making plans all week to sleep in all weekend and enjoy some rest, but then you just wake up very early on a Saturday, exactly.

Jerking in bed and trying to find a great position to just go back asleep, closing my eyes waiting till sleep overwhelms me.

It never came.

So here I am stuck, awake, at eight am on a effing Saturday.

Pleasing?

Yeah, not so much.

Deciding to go downstairs and prepare myself a breakfast, then maybe go out for a run, I wrapped a very thick robe on my shoulders and got to the mission.

On my way to the kitchen, I saw a very fat asleep Jason on the couch, where I left him yesterday, I stepped to check on him, he was clutching my blue blanket.

Next to him laid an empty bottle of wine.

He drank all of it by himself?

Well duh.

Gathering all of last night's junk food into the trash, I smiled at Jay's sleeping face, remembering how I stormed off to my room last night, pissed at him.

He tried to seduce me for god's sake!

With his charming smile, his magical fingers, and his very sweet mouth of his.

I mean wouldn't you be so taken away if you were in my shoes?

No!

Oh sue me; he is my ex-boyfriend, which I still have feelings for!

Gathering my thoughts as well with the trash, I went into the kitchen, and opened the fridge looking for some good stuff to eat.

Finding some Greek yogurt and some four berries mix, I decided to mix them up and fetched some bananas as well and threw all of these into a bowl with a fresh sliced mango, and adding honey on the top.

Making myself some hot chocolate too, I sat on the stool and began eating, enjoying my fruits.

I am really never hungry in the morning, but never workout on an empty stomach.

Well that's what I conclude after I once fainted in the gym, and my coach was very mad at me for not being informed that training on an empty stomach is dangerous, unwell and just wrong on many ways.

Couldn't tell him you where through a brake up and a massive depression, or would you?

Shut up you ass.

Focused on my food, I hear Jason calling my name after I don't know how many times.

I was thinking about the brake up, how would I be not taken back?

"Minna are you okay? It's like the third or fourth time I call your name." He said raising a very well-shaped eyebrow at me.

"Oh uh nothing was just thinking..." I said, looking down at my unfinished plate, guess I'm not hungry anymore.

He chuckled and opened the fridge, raising a bottle of milk to his lips and drinking of it, he added some cereal into his bowl with some milk and sat across of me on the stool and started eating.

"A penny for your thoughts?" He looked up from his bowl and looked at me giving me a charming smile.

See! I'm being seduced over here!

Finding my voice back I just ignored his question and kept on eating.

"Oh okay. The silent treatment. I see." He chuckled under his breath.