Milkshakes And Innocence

“So you can keep me

Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans

Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet

You won't ever be alone

And if you hurt me

That's okay baby, only words bleed

Inside these pages you just hold me

And I won’t ever let you go

Wait for me to come home…”

**

“Okay listen I know I was super bitchy and didn’t have to say these oh so awful words to you, but please, please, call me back.”

After my tenth voice message left to Jason he still haven’t answered my calls, and he totally vanished!

I wasn’t that rude!

Or was I?

Shit!

All I did was push him off my back! Plus if I was rude what was he last Friday night?

“Hey Minna have you seen Jake?”

“What! We lost him too?!”

Noah’s face formed a very deep grimace as he pinched the bridge of his nose ”Uh, I guess yeah?”

“You know what Noah, I’m sorry but I can’t do this, I have nothing to do with the brothers, so let them be.” I mumbled while taking my books from my locker to the next class.

“Oh really? So you just give up?” He sighed, obviously annoyed with me.

“Why do I feel that your words have double meanings? Besides, I thought you weren’t talking to me?” I smirked shutting my locker closed, and drifted to my History of Arts class.

“Why am I related to you even!” I heard my brother shout after the bell rang, and I just laughed it off.

**

“So her royalty Mary did marry William and they both of them created an interior designing, knew for their mix of Holland and British…”

When it gets boring it gets too boring.

I, no offence queen Mary or William, don’t care what you guys have done, at all.

But I have to take this class, so please for god’s sake, make me pass it!

Somewhere in the middle of my lesson I fell asleep, and went deep into where my prince charming exists__

“Wake up, now.”

What? There were no mice in my dream? Where did that one pop out from?

Squeezing my eyes shut again, once I see which mice was disturbing my sleep.

“Go away Jenna.”

All I needed was his girlfriend!

“I said get up!” She shrieked

“No what you actually said was__”

“I know what I said, now answer my questions.”

“A simple please would’ve been handy” I sighed getting up and gathering my text books, and going out of my class.

“Where is my boyfriend?” She followed me out, with her heels clapping loudly on the floor.

“You are asking me, where is, your boyfriend? Woah you sure you too are okay?” I chuckled putting my stuff back in my bag and getting ready to leave, “Listen, Jenna I am just his ex, not his mom, go look for your boyfriend.” I smiled kindly at her.