Insatiable.

Insatiable.

After Lucious 'bitch slapped' Jeff Kingsley.

"We good?"

"Tu. We're better than good."

"Amen."

Cookie was buzzing.

After Lucious had announced to the whole damn world that they were broke, she had been livid for a millisecond because of course her husband being his typical self had managed to turn their loss into a win with the free promotion of their new business venture together. Lucious sat beside her, looking smug after their victory, as he drove them home. Hakeem in the backseat, oblivious to the world with his headphones snug over his ears.

"You did good today," she murmured over the low soulful music playing gently through the speakers. She rested her hand on his knee and drew slow circles with the tip of her nail with a sly smile on her face. He looked so good in a suit with that low fade cut; his attire dripped with power and it made Cookie just a little horny. Just a little eager to sit on her husband's face to show him just how good he'd done today.

His mouth quirked upward with his eyes flicking from her hand to her face. "Oh yeah?" His tone teasing causing her smile to brighten. Hooking his arm around the back of her chair as they drew to a stop at a red light, Lucious briefly glanced back at their son before refocusing his attention to his wife, eyeing him up and down underneath a lustful gaze that had his length straining in his tight pants. Cookie hummed, leaning into him. Her fingers stopped their slow motion to trail slowly toward his bulge with a wicked grin, "You can show me how much when we get home, baby."

Quickly checking the lights were on red, Cookie leaned forward, caressing the side of his neck with her nails as she pressed her lips to his. The kiss was just a soft loving peck that foretold the fun the couple was going to have later. When cars beeped, Cookie reluctantly withdrew and threw her middle finger up. Lucious chuckled before continuing the drive home.

When they arrived at the mansion, Hakeem kissed his mother on the cheek before retreating to his bedroom on the East wing on the house. As Lucious kicked off his dress shoes, Cookie watched intently with her fist jutted underneath her chin. Her man seemed to just get finer as the years went on. Lucious peered up and noticed his wife watching him like a hawk. Those horny eyes drawing him to her like a seductress. He wasted no time striding toward her. Tossing Cookie over his shoulder, she squealed and let out a sweet giggle as he strode to the staircase.

"You sure you can manage, Grandpa?" Cookie asked, teasing. "We wouldn't want you throwing your back out before we get to the main event."

Lucious grinned and roughly smacked her ass. Cookie threw her head back and laughed, earning herself another hard smack that silenced her. As Lucious took her into their bedroom, her eyes scanned across the room. She wondered where he'd take her first...maybe against the wall or maybe he'd be a gentleman and lay her on the bed before he pushed his thick length inside her walls. Her head shook. Cookie was never this horny, but damn the man had put in her in a really good mood. Setting her on her feet, Lucious gripped her chin and pecked her lips a few times. She smiled into the kiss and curled her hands around the lapel of his suit jacket, feeling the soft material underneath her fingers. All worries drifted away whenever Cookie found herself in her husband's arm. He was her safety net. Time evaporated when it came to them showing each other just how important they were...nothing else mattered at that moment but their love for one another. A love that ran deeper than the ocean.

When the kiss deepened and Lucious pushed his tongue inside her mouth, Cookie stumbled on her feet. Wrapping an arm around her waist, Lucious pulled her closer and slowly snuck a hand up her dress. When his thumb brushed against her wet panties, she gasped into his mouth. That arrogant little smile dancing on her husband's mouth had Cookie nipping his bottom lip with a smirk. He saw the challenge through the fire in her eyes, and pushed her panties aside... 'if she wants to play, let's play.' Cookie's hand cupped the back of his neck and squeezed, softly.