10

I was sitting in Izuku lap. "I love you". I said to him. He blushed looking around. "H-hey"! Izuku said. I kissed him. I started grinding on him. "(Y/n)! Shouto and Kacchan are gone right now"! Izuku said. "Soo? You're my boyfriend to right"? I smiled. "E-eh! Ah~". Izuku moaned. "You're getting so hard Izuku". I smiled. "I-i! D-do you want to tease Kacchan and Shouto"? Izuku smiled. "Oh hell yeah". I smiled.

I was over their house. "Izuku I have a question... Katsuki doesn't let you stick it in him does he"? I asked. "N-no... But I like being a bottom! Plus Shouto let's me do it sometimes! And Shouto dominates Kacchan but Kacchan dominates him sometimes to". Izuku blushed. "So Shouto and Katsuki are two doms fighting for the top". I said. Izuku nodded. I smiled. "We take them out". I smiled. "Like murder"!? Izuku asked. "No"! I made handcuffs. "There quirks won't be able to break these". I smiled.

"So I see... We'll hand cuff them to the bed and then what"? Izuku asked. "We make them watch us have sex". I smirked. "... They're going to punish both of us"! Izuku blushed. "Man up dude! What can they do to us"? I asked. "... You haven't been in this relationship long enough to know Shouto is really kinky he might stick vibrators in us all night, or bite us, spit in our mouth, or use his quirk in bed and Kacchan will go rougher than he already is he could pull our hair, spank us, choke us, or slap us during sex". Izuku said.

"Did you say spit in our mouths and slap us during sex? Has this happened before"? I asked. "... To many times.. Kacchan doesn't slap us hard though. Plus you know the safe word right"? Izuku asked. There's a safe word!? "What's the safe word"? I asked. "Tea kettle". Izuku said. That's... Random. "Let's go to the bedroom". I smiled. We sat down and discussed our plans. "(Y/n)! Izuku! We're back"! Shouto said. Izuku and I were stripped naked. "Where the hell are you"? Katsuki yelled.

"We're in the bedroom~". Izuku and I said in a sing song voice. The hand cuffs were under the pillows. Shouto and Katsuki both walked into the bedroom. "What the hell were you two doing"? Katsuki asked. "Waiting for you to get back". I smiled. "(Y/n) and I wanted to give you two a gift"! Izuku grabbed Katsuki hand and put him on the bed. I walked shouto over the bed to. They both laid down. Izuku and I got on top of them. "A gift"? Shouto asked looking at us. "We'll rotate so don't worry, ok"? Izuku asked. "Yes you're in great hands"! I smiled.

"Don't have to tell me twice". Katsuki touched Izuku's ass. I gave Izuku the now look. We both grabbed the hand cuffs and cuffed Shouto and Katsuki to the bed. "We did it! I did not think it was gonna work"! I smiled. "There was 67% chance of it working". Izuku smiled. "What the hell is this"!? Katsuki yelled. "Why can't my quirk break it"? Shouto glared. "It's made out of the same material as my armor which means no quirk can get through it"! I smiled. "Deku I'm going to fucking kick your ass! An yours too"! Katsuki yelled.

"You two let us go right now". Shouto said. "... We can't hear you". I said. Izuku kissed me. "Are you fucking serious"? Katsuki mumbled. My hand went down to Izuku's dick. I started to jerk him off. "Ah~ mmm". Izuku moaned. "To bad you guys can't join"! I smiled. "When I get out of this I'm fucking both of you in the ass"! Katsuki yelled. "That's funny! I have it ready just for Izuku to do that". I smiled.

"You two are being really bratty". Shouto said. I went and started to suck Izuku's dick. "Haa ah~ mmm~ you're so good at this". Izuku pushed my hair back. "You two are dead"! Katsuki growled. "Kacchan if you threaten us we'll leave you in here and (Y/n) and I will just go into the living room and do it". Izuku blushed. "You heard the man". I got on top of him. "Do you want to miss this show Katsuki"? I kissed his neck. Izuku climbed over on Shouto. "Why are you pouting"? Izuku kissed Shouto.

"You're going to get punished so hard for this". Shouto smiled. Izuku went down taking Shouto's pants off and boxers I did the same for Katsuki. "You two are so hard right now". I laughed. "I know this was your idea". Shouto said to me. "... And if it was"? I smirked. Katsuki laughed licking his lips. "I wonder how many dicks you can handle inside your pussy". Katsuki said. "... I mean the female vagina can push a baby out... And they're as big as watermelons... So do your worse assholes". I went down to suck Katsuki's dick slowly and Izuku did the same for Shouto.

When they came Izuku and I kissed. "If you two act like sluts I'm going to fuck you like one". Shouto said. "You guys seem so upset". Izuku said grabbing me and putting me on my back. He stuck his dick inside me. "Ahh~"! We both moaned. "(Y/n) moan their names". Izuku said as he started thrusting. "Ahh~ S-shouto~ K-Katsuki~ fuck! Please go harder ah~"! I moaned. With every trust Izuku made I felt myself about to climax. Shouto and Katsuki dicks were at their hardest dripping pre cum. "Ahh~ you're so tight chipmunk"! Izuku moaned.

We both came and I laid down out of breath. My cuffs won't last forever... I'm so drained they might disappear soon. I whispered to Izuku. "We need to hurry up and figure out how we're going to make them not punish us". He smiled. "If you two promise not to punish or hurt us. We'll let you go and you can do us both"! Izuku said. Shouto an Katsuki faces were red. "Fucking hell fine you fucking nerds"! Katsuki yelled. "Ok! Take them off"! Shouto said. The cuffs vanished. Katsuki and Shouto smirked. "Uh...". Izuku and I both mumbled.

They attacked us. Katsuki going for me and Shouto going for Izuku. "You said your ass was ready right"? Katsuki smirked. "Wait you promised not to-"! Katsuki spanked my ass. "Shut up! You think it's cute tying us down and you two have all the fun"!? Katsuki growled. "That makes me really upset Izuku... I thought you were better than to go against me like that". Shouto said. They picked both of us up and pressed us against each other chests. "Hold hands". Shouto said. Izuku held my hand. "Don't let go". Katsuki growled. Katsuki stuck his dick inside me and Shouto did the same for Izuku.

"Ah~"! We both moaned. "You know what icyhot... Give me Deku"! Katsuki pulled out. Izuku eyes widen. "Yeah... I would really like to be with the person who hand cuffed me". Shouto smirked. Izuku and I looked at each other... Why does shit always backfire on me!?