6 lemon

(A/n I'm not Christian or any religion but Lord)

"Everyday when your walking down streets- I don't know the words to this song- with each other! -Something something- hey! Hey! What a wonderful time today, to dance, work, and play and to get along with each other-" I was cut off. "Shut the fuck up"! Katsuki yelled. "Katsuki"! "Kacchan"! Shouto and Izuku yelled. "Why are you so mean to me Suki"!? I pouted getting into Shouto's lap. "You're annoying". Katsuki said. "Wow after I got all this ass ready for you". I teased.

"Don't fuck with me". Katsuki said. "Kacchan is just cranky today because he had to deal with kids". Izuku said. "Poor baby". I laughed playing in Shouto's hair. He kissed my neck. I took out my phone getting off his lap. I was texting Kaminari. Katsuki took my phone. "Who are you texting"? He asked not looking at my messages. "Kaminari you ass wipe"! I said. "Ass wipe huh"? Katsuki grabbed neck getting on top of me. He wasn't hurting me.

"Kacchan"! Izuku said. "Are you saying you want to take her place Deku"? Katsuki let me go. He kissed Izuku. I blinked. "That took a turn". I mumbled as Katsuki and Izuku started making out on the couch. I took a picture of them for research purposes. "Get a better picture". Katsuki said unbuckling Izuku pants, his dick hard. I blushed. Katsuki started to jerk Izuku off. Then took his dick into his mouth. Izuku was blushing. "Ngh~ K-kacchan~ please don't- ah~ Kacchan-". Shouto started kissing Izuku. Shouto pants were undone and Izuku was jacking him off.

"I...". My face was bright red. Shouto hand went into my tights and underwear. He started massaging my clit. "Ah~". I moaned covering my face. I reached out and started stroking Katsuki's dick. All of us were moaning messes. Izuku was the first to cum, then me, then Katsuki, then finally Todoroki. "I'm sorry I messed up your underwear didn't I"? Todoroki asked. They all looked at each other like they were speaking with their eyes.

All of sudden they all pounced on me. Taking my shirt, bra, tights and underwear off. Then they removed all of there clothes, each of their dicks hard as can be. I blushed. Todoroki got on the floor bringing me with him. He was ready to enter me. Katsuki stuck all his fingers in my ass. "Yeah I can get it in". He smirked getting some lube. Izuku got some ice cubes and slid it into my mouth. "Remember to use your tongue well". Izuku said... "We were just watching PBS kids". I mumbled. "I really can't wait anymore". Shouto said sliding into me. My back arched. Then I felt something eneter my ass. My eyes widen. Oh god they're so big.

"Open up cutie". Izuku said. I opened my mouth and Izuku put his dick in. I was so flushed with red. It felt good. Shouto and Katsuki seemed so in sync with each other, when Katsuki thrusted outwards, Shouto went inwards so I felt so much pleasure. And having Izuku dick felt really good in my mouth, it turned me on more. I moved my tongue around. "You're so tight"! Shouto and Katsuki both said at the same time speeding up. "Ngh~ ngh~". My moans were muffled, but theirs were loud along with their groans and growls.

"You like this baby"? Shouto whispered biting my neck. Katsuki slapped my ass and Izuku was pulling my hair. Tears were in my eyes. I've never felt this good before and it was scary. I soon felt my orgasm over take me. "She came". Shouto said. "Alright switch". Katsuki said. They moved and now I was in Katsuki lap, Izuku was behind me, and Shouto was in front of me. "Just take a breath ok"? Izuku asked. "In and out". Shouto said. "You're going to die if you don't get enough oxygen". Katsuki said as they all kissed me.

"I'm ok". I said. "You sure"? Shouto asked. "You guys didn't cum! I'm not selfish y'know"! I slammed my myself on Katsuki dick. My eyes widen. "Ah~ ah~"! I moaned as he thrusted. Izuku entered my ass. "Say aw". Shouto smirked. I opened my mouth. He stuck it in. This felt wrong... But... It also felt so fucking right at the same time. My brain was mushed, I saw stars. My eyes rolled back from pleasure. "Your moaning is really vibrating on my dick- hmp- ah~". Shouto moaned. "It feels so damn good, so fucking wet~ grr- ah~". Katsuki moaned. "You're just the best (Y/n) ah~ ah~ ah~"! Izuku moaned.

Should it be a crime to feel this good? "I'm coming~". Izuku said. "Same... Take my cum sexy~". Katsuki sucked my collar bone. "Swallow all of it ok~"? Shouto asked. Izuku pulled out, Katsuki came inside me, and I swallowed Shouto's cum. I came to, I was so tired. "Do you want to rest (Y/n)"? Izuku asked. They didn't finish the rotation. "Just say when you're tired dumbass we're not trying to kill you". Katsuki said. "(Y/n) it's ok we're all satisfied". Shouto said. I collapsed on Katsuki burying my face into his neck.

I was panting and felt like I ran six marathons. "Look how cute you are". Izuku said. "Our princess is so tired". Shouto said. "Looks like you've been slacking off on training sexy". Katsuki said. "You guys are so amazing". I chuckled. "We didn't leave many marks". Shouto said. "Let's leave our marks on our baby". Katsuki said. "Fine by me, she'll look cuter then she already is with them". Izuku smiled. All of them started sucking, biting, and kissing all over my body. "I love you guys". I mumbled drifting off to sleep. Also thank God I take birth control!