1

Why do they keep staring at me? Am I bothering them. They do it a lot... Todoroki Shouto, Bakugou Katsuki, and Midoriya Izuku. They've done this a lot though, even when we were in school... I walked over to them. "Need something"? I asked. Midoriya blushed, Bakugou looked away, and Todoroki kept staring at me. "Do you want to hangout some time? All of us"? Todoroki asked. "Oh sure"! I smiled. "Just tell us when you're free". Bakugou said.

"Ok". I smiled. "S-see you then (L/n)! Sorry for bothering you"! Midoriya said. "We went to school together and we're friends of course I'll hang out with you guys". I smiled. "You have our numbers right"? Bakugou asked. "Yep! I'll put us all in a group chat"! I smiled. My phone went off. "Oh I gotta go! We'll make plans later"! I said.

Izuku Midoriya POV

"Oh my God I can't believe we just did that"!? I yelled blushing. "What makes you think she'll go out with all three of us"? Kacchan asked. "Yeah... Won't it be weird... I mean if we all get along and give natural love and discuss-". Kacchan cut me off. "Damn it Deku shut up"! He growled. My eyes widen. Shouto stepped in front of me. "Come on Katsuki there's no reason to get angry at Izuku. We're all lovers right"? Shouto went to touch Kacchan face gripping his jaw. Kacchan grabbed his wrist. "Don't touch me like that icyhot"! Kacchan growled walking away.

Shouto frowned. "It's ok he has to come home". I said. "... I worry about if he's happy or not". Shouto told me. "Of course Kacchan is happy"! Were all 21 it's been 3 years since we graduated and 3 years that we've all been together. Kacchan isn't usually like this exactly, I guess he's worried about if (L/n) would date all of us.

(Y/n) POV

Todoroki, Bakugou, and Midoriya were taking me to... One of their houses I don't know who lives here. I blushed. I can't believe I'm hanging out with them! It's kinda weird why would they wanted to hang out all of a sudden!? They brought me in. "Would you like to watch a movie"? Todoroki asked. I guess it's his house. "Yeah sure"! I blushed. "Do you want something to eat? I'm going to start cooking. Any request"? Bakugou asked... He's cooking in Todoroki's house?

"What does everyone want drink!? I'm going to make tea"! Midoriya smiled. Pushing aside my red face from the three I had to speak. "Are you three roommates"? I asked. The place was big, 3 people definitely could live here. "Yeah sure". Bakugou said. "That's cool! You guys must be really good friends then"! I smiled. In high school Todoroki definitely considered Bakugou his friend, plus Midoriya and Bakugou are childhood friends, then Todoroki hung out with Midoriya in school a lot.

I smiled at them all. They didn't really say anything but Midoriya gave me a small smile. "Any genre you're interested in"? Todoroki asked. "... Heroes". I said. "Do you like Avengers"? Midoriya asked handing me some tea. "Oh yeah". I smiled. "Who's your favorite"? Bakugou asked. "Oh... I like them all. They all work really hard". I said. "So you can't choose just one"? Todoroki asked. "Nope". I said. "... Which one would you date"? Todoroki asked. "... I wish all of them to be honest". I joked laughing.

They all looked at me. "Was that weird"? I blushed. "N-no! No! It was fine"! Midoriya said. We watched the movie until Bakugou called us to come eat. I sat at the table. "Thank you for the meal". Todoroki, Midoriya, and I said. Bakugou looked at me when I took a bite. "It's so good"! I smiled. It tasted delicious. "Are you sure!? Is there nothing else you want"? Bakugou asked. I stopped eating.

It isn't everyday that Bakugou was nice. I mean he was never particularly mean to me, Todoroki has been asking me a lot of weird question now that I think about it... And Midoriya he's been really fidgety then normal around me, always blushing. I looked at them. "Is there something you guys want to tell me"? I asked. Silence... Complete silence.

"We like you"! They yelled finally. They didn't say I they said we. I was shocked. "All three of you"!? I yelled. I'm not going to lie I might have had a small crush on them in high school, but most girls did! "... Uh I don't want to choose". I blushed. "That's good"! Midoriya said. "... It is"? I asked. "How about having all of us"? Todoroki asked. "What"!? I yelled. "We're poly and bi". Bakugou said.

"Wait a minute are you guys... Together"? I asked. "Yes". Todoroki said. "I don't know... I don't want to come in between you guys or inconvenience you all in anyway". I blushed. "Would you consider returning our feelings"? Todoroki asked. I didn't know what to say. "I-i don't know". I said. "I told you we shouldn't have". Bakugou said. "No! It's not like that! I'm glad you guys told me... I really like you guys. But I just never been in this situation before... I've never had 3 boyfriends before at the same time... Will that even be ok"? I asked.

"Yes as long as we all show each other love and affection and we're happy. Who cares"? Todoroki asked. "We can talk about it now if you like"! Midoriya said. "... So we all show each other equal affection"? I asked. "That's the idea. I don't blame you if you like me more than them though". Bakugou said. I chuckled a little. "Katsuki don't make a competition out of it". Todoroki petted his head. Bakugou blushed. "Don't do that shit while she's watching"! Katsuki yelled. I can't believe I'm witnessing this. My inner fangirl is going to come out.

"I think it's cute"! I smiled. "Well I'm not cute"! Bakugou said. "Kacchan you are cute"! Midoriya said. "I'll kill you Deku"! Bakugou said. "Are you the bottom"? I asked Bakugou. Todoroki laughed and Midoriya blushed. "N-no! Shut up and give us your fucking answer"! Bakugou said. "Don't pressure her take your time (Y/n)". Todoroki said. "Uh... Well yeah! Yeah I'll like to date you guys"! I smiled.