The begining

3rd person pov

  Kaminari was leaning by his window watching the rain fall drop by drop. He had his wings out, which he would never do in front of anyone. His parents had been dissapointed in him for being a fallen angel.

  His mother would constantly get drunk because she "couldnt stand him while sober". While his father would physically and mentally abuse him. Denki always knew they were bad parents, and he knew he was better than them, but he couldnt shake the thought that he was going to be just like them.

  He snapped out of his daze and got dressed, if he was late he would get detention. He hid his wings, and walked out of his dorm putting on his fake smile once again.

Kaminari pov

  *sighs* i dont wanna smile today.. But i dont want people to be suspicious. Just.. Smile. I walked down to the common room to be greeted by most of the bakusquad.

(Bold is bakugo ittalic is denki underline is kiri)

Hey guys! Wheres sero and mina?

We're still waiting for them!

Oh, ok!

  Why dont we just leave without them, we dont HAVE to wait for them.

But bro!

Were going without them

Ok guess were going without them...

(In class)

  Aizawa woke up and had everyone pay attention because there was important news. "Alright listen up cause im not repeating myself. There is good news and good news which do you want first? Good news first? Ok, first off mineta has been expelled, thats why he isnt here today.

  Legitimately the entire class cheered exept me, but i just pretended i wasnt cheering because he was my friend, when i just didnt have the motivation.

  "And second, Hitoshi Shinsou from class 1C will be takeing his place. Now just talk or whatever im going back to sleep."

  Oh great, another person to fake happinness for. Just what i wanted.

321 words not including this