~92~

Imagine..

Colby, Jake, and Sam being in an interview and talking about you and Colby.

Btw thanks Colbysmexybrock for the spam of votes on this book😂

Interviewer: ok so story time, what was your most emerassing moment in your life so far?
Jake: it would probably have to be whenever Colby came in my room while I was jacking off *laughs* I was so embarrassed..
Colby: oh yea! Bro, and I was like "uh.. I'll leave you to it.." I was so confused *laughs*
Sam: mine was when Colby's girlfriend,   Y/n accidentally walked in the bathroom while I was about to get in the shower.
Colby: wait! My OWN girlfriend saw you naked?!
Sam: only my butt.
Colby: Jesus..

Colby shook his head and slightly chuckled while adjusting his microphone

Interviewer: and what about you, Colby?
Colby: uh.. i- I'd rather not say..
Jake: I'll say it for you. One time me and Sam and the other guys were out at the store getting supply's for a video and we got Colby his favorite candy and we heard like.. *laughs*

Colby blushes and snacks Jake's arm trying to get him to shut up

Sam: we heard like.. grunts and we didn't really think of anything until we reached his room and opened it and saw-

Colby covered Sam's mouth and Sam took them off and continued

Sam: -We saw Colby on top of Y/n you know.. 'doing it' and they just looked at us in embarrassment.
Jake: yea *laughs* luckily the blanket was covering the both of them so we didn't see anything besides Colby's back.

Colby didn't want to look at them from how much embarrassment he has gotten.

Colby: I told y'all that we do not speak of that again. *Laughs*
Sam: it was so awkward. Oh! Jake, remember when you were all like "get it Colby!"
Jake: oh yea! Those were good times..
Colby: those were embarrassing times. I didn't even get to- you know. You, cockblockers..

The boys just laughed and the interviewer laughed along with them before asking,

Interviewer: and when was this?
Jake: a week ago.

355 words
💜💜💜