~56~

Imagine...

You went out to the store to get some food to make. You were happy but missing Colby. Colby.. Well.. Was just straight up sad bc you were gone.

You were finally out of the store and ready to go home. You texted Colby but no reply.

Y/n: guess hes asleep.

When you got back home you set everything down and went upstairs to yours and Colby's room. When you opened the door quietly you saw that Colby was on your side of the bed and wearing YOUR ring that Colby bought for you.

You saw him move a slight bit but only to mess with his hair. The same way you mess with his hair.

You smiled and got in bed and hugged Colby's waist so you were big spoon

His eyes opened wide and he immediately flipped over so he could see you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer.

Colby: I missed you so much.

He kept kissing your head and snuggled into your chest. He inhailed your vanilla scent and smiled to himself. You wrapped your arms around him and kissed his fourhead.

Y/n: Colby, I wasn't even gone for that long
Colby: yes you were..
Y/n: it was only like 30 mins

Colby snuggled into your chest even more and kissed your chest

Colby: to long for my liking.

You smiled and pulled his head up from his hair (very gingerly) to make him look up at you.

Y/n: no kiss?

Colby attacked you with a strong loving kiss

Colby: there's always going to be kisses for my baby.

He snuggled into your chest once again and dozed off to sleep. You sighed and breathed in his scent. You kissed his head and fell asleep.

299 words

*Not gonna lie I actually LOVE this one😂*