~12~

Imagine...

You and Colby at Chucky Cheese having a
a fun time together.

(Ok so quick thing I'm actually writing this AT Chucky Cheese right now because I was bored and decided to come here with my brother sooo yea and I got this idea from here. Don't judge me.)

You and Colby were playing basketball in Chucky E Cheese, challenging each other each round.

You were about to win by one point but then Colby slapped the bal out of your hand and laughed at you and made his ball in the hoop.

Y/n: COLBY! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!? I WAS ABOUT TO WIN!

Colby: because YOU were about to win and I wouldn't let that happen.
Y/n: OMG!

You punched Colby (playable)on the shoulder and walked to another game to play.

Colby: oh come on babe don't be mad at me!
Y/n: well then you shouldn't have done that!
Colby: baby!

You walked to you and his table where the Pizza was placed and ate.

Colby: oh come on! I'll make it up to you.
Y/n: how?
Colby: it's a challenge.
Y/n: Ooo! I love challenges. What is it?
Colby: if I have the most tickets then they have to buy whatever they want. But if the other wins then they have to  buy the other person whatever they want.

You thought for a moment.

Y/n: ok. But I'm going to win.
Colby: sure about that?
Y/n: yep. I'm 100% sure that imma win.
Colby: oookkk.

You got up from the seat and spammed a game getting the most tickets out of the rest of the games while Colby was playing the mini bowling game at the back of the Chucky E Cheese's.

After almost half an hour you guys ran out of points exchanged your tickets for a paper with the total amount of tickets you both have.

Y/n: how many did u get?
Colby: 430. How 'bout you?
Y/n: 910. I wonder who won.
Colby: *rolls eyes* that's cause I let you win.
Y/n: suuurrreee... now..let's get our prizes.

You got your prize and so did Colby and you guys headed to the car with smiles on your faces... well you did.

Colby: where do you want to go?
Y/n: um.. Chick fa la ( i really don't know how to spell that sorry)
Colby: ok.

Ypu guys went to Chick fa la and then the mall afterwards.

Y/n: OMG!! NO WAY!
Colby: what?! What is it?!
Y/n: Colby... they... have....
Colby: they have what? What?!
Y/n: they have bass guitar!
Colby: omg. Babe I don't have the money for that!
Y/n: but-
Colby: babe no.
Y/n: please!
Colby: *groans*

You know that Colbu couldn't resist your pulley dog eyes so you did them which cause Colby to but the bass guitar you wanted.

Y/n: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Sorry this isn't as good I was in a rush and I'm kinda busy right now with school and I'm also trying to find auditions right now sorry. But I'll post tomorrow as soon as I can.