Dawn: A Seth Clearwater Love Story - Sequel to Dusk

Hey Everyone! Thank you so much for the reads/comments/votes on Dusk and all the support you guys gave me:) After seeing Breaking Dawn P2 i realized I HAVE TO finish the sequel to my previous Seth Clearwater Love Story! So I hope you guys enjoy! Thanks again:) 

P.S. If you havent read Dusk first, that's okay. I think you'll catch on pretty quick:) 

Ch.1-  Man, This Place is Nasty

Seth

     I never knew how dirty an airport really could be. Gum was stuck to the bottom of my shoes, the air smelled of junk food and smoke, people walked around with looks that could kill someone, and I swear I just saw someone spit on the ground. 

But none of this mattered at the moment. None of the dirt, the smells, the stares; any of it. Because I was one step closer to my imprint.

"Oh, I hope we aren't late" Older Emily said, worriedly. I strained my head to look at a big, lit up clock that hung on the wall. 

"No, I don't think we are. We still have five minutes till the plane arrives". Five minutes till my Emily arrives. 

As we walked down the tiled floor to the terminal, I couldn't help to think what Emily looks like now. When we first met I was only 15 and she was only 14. It's been four years since I've seen her last, how much have we both changed? 

"Seth? Hello? Earth to Seth?" Rachel said, waving her hand in front of me. 

"Oh sorry, I was just thinking. How much have I changed since-" 

"Emily was here?" She finished, smiling knowingly. I nodded, unsure of what her answer will be. 

"Well, you've grown like a bean stalk" she said and began fixing my hair and shirt. 

"Your face is older, and your hair is a bit longer" She went on. 

"You got dumber" Paul chimed in, Rachel pushed him away. 

"And more handsome then ever" she finished, buttoning up my shirt for me. 

"Thanks Rachel. Im just so nervous" I could feel my knees begin to shake. 

"Trust me Seth, if Emily loved you before; she'll love you even more now" 

With Rachel's words in mind, I tried to swallow back the butterflies in my stomach, it felt more like World War 3 was beginning though. I stared at the terminal when the plane finally arrived, waiting for Emily to walk off. 

As I watched the people get off, I searched for Emily's face. Not her, not her, not her; she wasn't here. I could feel the bombs go off in my stomach at the thought of not actually seeing her today. 

"I'm sorry, Seth. Maybe she got on the later flight." Emily got on the later flight, the one that comes in 8 hours from now. Just. . . peachy. 

We all started back down the way we came and back to the car. I couldn't help but feel sad though, I've been waiting for this day since Emily told me over the phone over a month ago. I've been running our meeting in my head ever since she told me. I would pick her up and twirl her in the air and feel her lips on mine, yeah its cheesy but I don't care. I just wanted to see her again. 

As we were walking, I could hear a familiar heart beat behind me; one that went in time with mine. I stopped and turned around, and there she was. My Emily. 

"Seth?" She said, smiling. Her hair has grown, she was taller and her face was more fuller. The one thing that was the same, the one thing that I knew for sure it was her were her green and golden eyes. 

I rushed toward her and picked her up, I twirled her around and she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. for the first time in four years I felt complete again. For the past couple of years I felt like I've been sitting in the dark and now the sun just rose after so long. I had my imprint back. 

I put her down, and took a longer look at her. She had more make-up on than when she was 14, but it brought out her natural features much more. Her hair was curly and fell past her shoulders and she grew maybe three or four inches. But I love her just as much. 

"Look at you!" She exclaimed. "Look at you!" I said, right back. I could see her taking me in just like I did. 

"Gosh Seth, you're like a freakin' giant" she said, smiling the smile that I've learned to love so much. 

"Well ya know, werewolf here" I said, joking back. 

"Emily!" Rachel said in unison with Older Emily. They both rushed toward her and enveloped her in a hug. Sam and Paul came over and joined in too. What the hay, I thought, and joined in also. I hope were aren't crushing her with all our love. 

"Excuse me!" I heard a high pitch, blood-curdling, voice that could only belong to a pink, crazed, evil, girl. Gigi. 

"There I was on the plane thinking to myself 'I cant wait to see my cousin, Emily, and all the guys and my aunt!" She paused to take a breath. "But no, I get off the plane and you know what I saw?!" We all shook our heads, Emily slightly laughing. "Nobody! but instead, here they are without a care in the world hugging Emily! Wow, what great family and friends I have!" 

We all stood their shocked at the fact that Gig was actually yelling at us in front of the whole terminal. A moment passed and Gigi was still huffing and puffing, waiting for someone to say something. 

"I'm sorry, Gigi. We just-" Older Emily began but was cut off by a sour voice. 

"I don't want to hear it" Gigi responded and picked up her bags and began walking to the exit. Looking at her outfit, I think she got even more sluttier through out the years. 

"Nice seeing you too Gigi" Emily said to herself, laughing. I looked down at her to capture that image of her laughing; Man, I've missed that laugh. 

I looked beside her at her bags and picked them up for her. "You are such the gentleman, Seth" Emily said, kissing me. "Well you are just so beautiful" I said back. Paul turned around. 

"Okay, if you guys are gonna be all lovey dovey then I'll walk home" 

"Hey, maybe you'll learn one or two things from them" Rachel said, giving Paul a nudge. He rolled his eyes and gave her a kiss. I joined hands with Emily and we began walking back to the car. 

I had my imprint back. My life back. My everything back. As we walked I stole glances down at her, how much she changed is crazy, but she is just as beautiful as the day I first met her. 

 Gigi was waiting for us at the car with a scowl on her face. Older Emily tried to lighten up the mood. 

"So Gigi, how was the plane ride?" She smiled. Gigi made an exaggerated noise. 

"Don't even get me started" she said, climbing into the car. Emily and I made a face at each other. Somehow we both knew this was gonna be a long ride home. 

      Please Comment and Vote for next chapter! :) I will try to update every weekend or so, and please tell me what you think:) Thanks everyone!