Rejected, Rejected, I just got Rejected. R-E-J-E-C-T-E-D

Seth

     'Seth! Why didn't you get the job done?!' Brady yelled in my head. We were on patrol on the outer skirts of La Push with Colin and Paul, watching very an unwelcome scents. Nessie had come over and warned us that they were inviting some old friends over. In other words, they are inviting century old vampires from around the world who aren't 'vegetarians'. 

'Seth you had the chance!' Colin chimed in. I shook my furry head in his direction, disgusted that they had to see everything in my mind. Now I know how annoying it must had been for the oldies in the pack. 'Yeah, now you know the pain Seth' Paul muttered, I nodded in agreement. Its pretty embarrassing. 

'You don't have to be embarrassed, it's alright you messed up' Brady's annoying voiced rang in. Okay, their really irritating me now. 

'Guys, Emily didn't want to keep going and I respected that.' Finally i heard nothing. Silence. 

'Rejected, rejected, you just got rejected! R-e-j-' Colin couldn't finish the song over his own dog like laughter. I started running, ho

'U-g-l-y, you ain't got no alibi, you ugly. yeah, yeah, you ug-' I cut Colin off with shifting back to human. I grabbed my pair of shorts from a nearby tree and started walking to town. I couldn't take them pushing themselves into my mind and private life at the moment. The first time Emily and I take it a step farther, they have to be there experiencing it too. While she was gone, the guys made enough inappropriate thoughts about her to annoy me and now their laughing at it! I feel myself boil at the thought. 

"Seth! Hold up!" Paul called behind me. I turned around to meet eyes with Paul, who was now in his human state also. Weirdly, now that I'm older I've actually bonded more with Paul. I like to think that I was the one to calm his crazy raging temper. 

"What is it, Paul? Gonna make another comment about my very humorous night with Emily?" I asked, annoyed and tired of their mocking. He rolled his eyes. 

"No, I just wanted to say don't listen to them. Their fifteen year old boys, their dying to get into the head of someone like you. Plus, I think they secretly love Emily" Paul laughed. I smiled but still felt like gnawing off Colin's and Brady's head. 

"Yeah, but still. They could tone it down a bit." I said as we both began walking back to Sam's and Emily's. That place is basically our sanctuary. 

"Hey, I remember when you were like that" Paul grinned mockingly. 

"Why does everyone compare me to them?" I laughed. 

We arrived to the house I've learned to call my second home and I instantly wrapped my arm around my Emily. Feeling her body against mine in the simplicity of a hug is just enough to get my heart racing. She looked up smiling. 

"Good afternoon, charming" She grinned hugely, hugging me fulling. 

"Good afternoon, princess" I said right back down. I wrapped my arms around her and simply held her in the kitchen. The guys were now pilling in one after the other for lunch. Embry came up to me. 

"It's okay" He muttered, low enough for Emily not to hear but loud enough for the pack and I to. I guess this is the new gossip in the pack; Seth couldn't get the job done with Emily last night. Is this high school or something? 

As everyone began eating at the small, cramped, circular table, I grabbed Emily and pulled her outside. Paranoia was getting the best of me. 

"Hey" I said, scratching the back of my head, unsure how to proceed with this. She smiled, obviously confused. 

"Hey, you" She said, cutely. Why am I even doing this? I took a deep breathe and went on. 

"Last night. . ." I paused, thinking of ways to form the words together. She smiled and nodded. 

'Last night was. . ." She urged me on. I smiled and just went for it. 

"It was great. But you wanted to stop right? Or. . . did you feel-er-think like I couldn't. . . uh. . ." I couldn't keep going, I felt myself blush. She laughed and held my face in her hands. 

"You were perfect. Last night was perfect. I didn't want to go on, I wanted to wait." She then pulled her face close to my ear.  

"Plus, I know you would make me very happy. . . if you know what I mean" She giggled. If my cheeks weren't red before, they certainly are now. 

"So tell the pack that" She said. I looked at her, shocked. 

"How'd you know the pack was saying stuff?" I asked and she laughed. 

"Because I know everything" She mused, and it was my turn to laugh. 

"Oh, so you know everything. Huh?" I asked, grabbing her waist and twirling her around. 

We started 'wrestling' on the back porch when the door swung open to an annoyed looking Paul. 

"You have a visitor Emily" Paul uttered, looking angered by this visitor. Great, who could this be? 

We both walked back into the kitchen that was just filled with laughter. Now, it held an awkward silence. And the maker of that silence was my favorite person in the world. 

"Hey Ems" Gino said, grinning from ear to ear. 

      IM BACK BABY! Whoo! Man, I feel great! I literally can't believe I just wrote the next chapter to this story! You guys have been the best for staying on this story for so long. You all have inspired me to keep going with this one. I think it's a keeper:)

     I'd like to thank kealajones12345 ! She was the one who messaged me saying who got a heart attack because she thought I updated. When I read that, I knew I had too. 

     I also wanted to update because this is the season to be thankful. I am so so so thankful for every single one of you! You guys haven't forgotten this story like I had. You guys keep me inspired and I'm so thankful for that. So thank you:) 

      So comment, vote, do whatever your little hearts desire because this chappy is for you<3 

     Love you my little teenage mutant Seth Clearwater lovin' ninja turtles:)