"I hope you're happy, Jake!"

(I took away the dots thingy- lol)

-Aiden's P.O.V
I could hear Jake's voice. He was so desperate on getting my attention. Of course, I ignored him. "Please?" He asked again. I let out a groan, "please leave me alone, Jake!" I turned and walked past him. "Ai-aiden!" He walked up to me. "I said, leave me alone! Like, for fuck's sake, Jake!" I didn't look at him, I knew if I turned and looked into his beautiful dark brown eyes, I wouldn't be able to say no to him. "..I-it's important!" He insisted. "What? What could possibly be that important thing?!" I yelled through tears and turned to him, avoiding eye contact of course, "Just face it already! You betrayed tour best friend! And for what?! Some good-for-nothing-selfish-shitheads?!" I yelled clenching my fists.
   "..Listen to me" He said softly. The sound of his voice, "It was actually kind of cute.. I really loved it.. Well.. Him..". "Fuck off!" I yelled and ran to the door. "Ooh~ what a nice surprise~" Mike crossed his arms and smirked once he saw me. My eyes widened, "You planned this, Jake?!" Mike asked him. I look over my shoulder and see Jake slowly nod then looked down. "Fucking jerk!". "Alright" Mike looked at me. I gulped,
                       I
                       Am
                        Dead.
-After That
Mike pushed me, causing me to lose my balance and fall on my bottom. The bell rang. Which, was a miracle I was able to hear! I could barely hear anything! My ears were just buzzing. I could really see anything out of my left eye, and a bit of blood slipped from my mouth onto my shirt. "Damn it!! Damn you Mike!!". I barely saw them walk out of the bathroom before I tried to stand, but of course, I failed. And fell.
   "Damn you, Jake! I hope you're happy!" I said out loud, of course, not  too loud and once they were all pretty far. I sighed and threw myself back on the floor, "I'm in a lot of pain right now.." I whisper to myself "Physically and emotionally..". "F.. Fuck you.. Jake" I cursed under my breath.

"I still love you, though...-

-but.. Why?"