•Chapter 25•

Victoria's POV

Carter and Taylor grabbed Aaron by his shirt and pulled him to the ground.

They started beating the shit out of him.

It's her fault she kissed me first Aaron said covering his face.

They both looked at me like they were about to beat the shit out of me.

Now your not actually gonna believe him I said laugh a bit.

Yes they both said at the same time.

They began to come towards me and I ran I don't know where just away from them.

I started running up the stairs skipping some to get to the top faster.

I ran down a hallway and a hand cover my mouth.

I tired of this shit I bit whosever hand it was and started running the other way.

Taylor and Carter were right there when I turned around.

I did something I thought I wasn't gonna make but I did.

I ran towards Carter and slid on the floor between his legs that were spread.

I got up quickly and began running back down the stairs.

I quickly ran to the door opening it and closing I seriously didn't know where I was running but I'm free for right now.

I heard yelling behind me and they were all chasing me.

I was way ahead of them and I'm so tired.

I wanted to stop so badly someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a alley.

I wanted to scream but I was so out of breath.

The boys all ran past and I turned to look at who it was and to my surprise it was....