• Chapter 15 •

Carters POV

I woke up to see Victoria still asleep I got out the bed and went downstairs.

Aaron- we need groceries mind coming wit me my moms out of town so I have to do things now.

Carter- sure let me go change

I put on a Y&R shirt and some black jeans and black vans .

I walked downstairs and out the door and hopped in the passenger seat of the car.

Victoria's POV

I rolled over to notice that carters not there and this is amazing I fell off the bed ( note sarcasm )

I got up thinking where could carter be.

I walked out the door going to the bathroom using the toliet.

I came out to see a note went to get groceries babe be home later xoxo

I don't think carter wrote that it doesn't look like his hand writing but whatever.

I walked back up to the room to go get my phone.

Its weird I didn't turn the lights off ....

Wait did I even turn them on I think I'm going crazy.

Nahh I grabbed my phone and walked out the bedroom door I was walking toward the stairs when something covered my mouth making me instantly black out.

Mystery person's POV

Come on let's go I got her she heavier than I thought what has she been eating damn.

I threw here in the van and off to my house we go mu-ha ha ha .

Aarons POV

While I was driving home from the store close by my house I seen what I was hoping to see.

They got her thank you I'm do fucking tired of that bitch staying at my house.

But carter doesn't need to know about this.

Carter's POV

I grabbed bags and started taking them in.

VICTORIA IM BACK !!

Victoria!!

Gosh I thought she would be up by now.

I went up to the room and seen she wasn't there and her phones on the ground in the hallway.

I know that kind of scene anywhere she's been kidnapped.