• Chapter 6 •

Victoria's POV

I hugged Taylor and said goodnight and he walked out.

But I want to take a shower but no clothes I walked around the house and it seemed like everyone was gone. weird?

It sounded like music was playing and a door was half opened I peeked through to see a shirtless carter dancing.

I started laughing I didn't realize though, and the music stopped and Victoria ? Oops I think he heard me.

"Uh yeah I was just um walking by".

"Yeah right Victoria".

"What I was" I said.

"Oh yeah right just watch what you do".

And he slammed the door in my face.

Well that was awkward I thought and I wondered has anyone noticed my hair I guess I'm not cared about.

Whatever im used to it.

I walked in my room and realized something

()()()()() flashback ()()()()()

I bumped into someone.

"Watch where the fuck your going" the mystery person said.

()()()()() End of flashback ()()()()()

Wow now that I know who it is I'm kind of sad what does he hate me a normal would say sorry or excuse me for bumping into someone.

I walked in my room and locked the door and fell on the bed and I stared at the ceiling my mind blank.

My eyes began to get heavy and soon I was fast asleep.

Carter's POV

I'm so pissed at Victoria ughh.

I bet your wondering why I'm being a bitch or whatever you wanna call it to Victoria well its because well her and Taylor kissed and they go out.

I was planing on asking her out and she doesn't think I exist.

But she's gorgeous , beautiful everything and I'm just so mad that she would go out with Taylor and after he called her a bitch.

and she kinda eavesdropped on me like that's just wrong.

But eh she probably hates me anyways Taylor was probably her favorite from the start.