Chapter 9

(Y/N) POV~
"Your coming to watch me practice, right?" Tanaka asked me well we sat under the tree we usually sit under during lunch.

"Sure," I said smiling at him, "But I won't be able to for the rest of the week after today, I have to practice"

"Why?" He asked confused, "You don't play volleyball"

"I have to practice the piano," I said shoving him slightly with my arm, "I have a competition coming up, well I guess a game if you want to call it that"

"You have competitions?" He asked slightly shocked.

"Ya, I have trophies and medals that I've won in my room, well we actually had to move a few of them because it was looking messy," I say.

"You have that many?"

"Well I have been playing since I was five, my first competition was when I was seven," I said, "And I used to spend almost all of my time practicing"

"Wow," He says, "You have to show me some of your trophies"

"Sure, I'll show you some the next time you come over," I said smiling.

~Time Skip~
I walked out of my class room and saw Tanaka waiting for me. I walked up to him and noticed he was giving some people weird glares. I shook my head and started to walk with him towards the gym.

"(Y/N) wait," Someone said running out of my classroom. I jumped slightly and turned to see who it was. It was the boy I was put with for a project.

"Y-Yes," I said. I had gotten better with not getting as scared as before by anything and everything, I think going to the boy's practices really helped.

"I was wondering what do you think," He paused and looked behind me, "Now doesn't seem like a good time, I'll talk to you later, here's my number so we can talk more about it"

He handed me a piece of paper and I grabbed it from his hand and gave him a small nod, but he had already ran off.

"That was weird," I muttered to myself turning around to see Tanaka giving someone a glare. Wait was he giving that boy the glare?

"Come on lets go," I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him behind me.

I stopped a bit before the gym.

"I forgot something in class, I'll meet you in the gym," I said turning around, Tanaka nodded and continued to the gym.

I went back to class and grabbed my book that I had forgotten. I put it in my bag and headed back to the gym.

I was just outside when I heard them talking.

"You don't have a girlfriend," Someone said.

"Yes I do," I heard Tanaka say.

"But I though we were in love with Kiyoko?" I heard Nishinoya say.

"Well I was in love with her but now I'm in love with someone else," Tanaka said as I opened the gym doors and walked in, closing them behind me.

"See there she is, my goddess," I heard Tanaka say as he ran over to me and hugged me. I let out a quiet scream.

"Wait, (Y/N) is he telling the truth?" Nishinoya asked.

"If he payed you to pretend to be his girlfriend, you can tell us," Tsukishima said.

"Yes I am his girlfriend, and no he did not pay me," I said walking over to the bench I usually sit at. The boys went back to talking and Kiyoko walked over to me.

"Has he met your brother yet?" She asked me.

"Yes"

"How did it go?" She asked.

"Well besides me having to take a bat away from him, I'd say it went great," I said smiling.

AN-
Sorry it's short
I would also like to apologize if anything about the piano is wrong
Thanks for reading
I hope you enjoyed
Word Count- 653