Chapter 7

(Y/N) POV~
Kiyoko had gotten a cold and is staying home today, so I'm going to be walking to school alone and walking home alone. I think I'm just going to head home after school today.

School starts and I haven't been approached by either Tanaka or Nishinoya. Well that is until lunch. Once I leave my class Nishinoya comes up to me.

"Is Kiyoko here today?" he asks tilting his head.

"No, she has a cold and is staying home to rest,"  I say.

"Oh, Okay," He says, "I would ask you to come watch practice before Tanaka can but we don't have practice today"

"Okay, I'll see you around," I say giving him a small smile. He gives me a nod and smiles at me before walking off.

"Where should I sit today," I mutter to myself. I find a different tree to sit under today. I sit down and take out my lunch and start eating. I see Tanaka walking towards me smiling.

"Kiyoko's staying at home since she has a cold," I yell to him.

"Can I still wan you home?" He asks as he sits down next to me.

"What?" I say, taken aback, "You know she probably won't come out to say hi?"

"I asked if I could walk you home, not go see her," He says to me shaking his head.

"You want to walk me home?" I ask.

"Ya, why wouldn't I?" He says, "So are you playing the piano, or heading straight home? We don't have practice today"

"I'm just going straight home," I say.

"Okay," He says looking off into the yard, "I have a question?"

"Mhm," I hum.

"How do you feel about me?" He asks.

"What?" I said, confused on what he meant.

"How do you feel about me?" He asks again.

"Well I like you, your my friend, at least I think you are, your nice, even though you do scare me, and you can be a bit loud, well not a bit loud, but loud sometimes, but I've gotten used to it," I say.

"I also think your really cute, is cute the right word? No I think it's hot, is hot the right word?' I think to myself.

"How do you feel about me? It only fair if you tell me," I say looking at him.

"Well, your nice, calm, shy, easy to talk to after I got to know you," He says.

'That's me, the nice, calm, shy, and easy to talk to girl,' I think to myself.

"I also think your cute, not just when your scared, but you are cute when you get scared," He says, "Your like a goddess to me, even more then Kiyoko, wait, did I say that part out loud?"

"Y-y-ya," I say my face starting to heat up, as I burry my face in my hands.

"(Y/N) did I creep you out, I'm sorry," He says panicking again.

"I, Ummm, It....." I can't speak right now.

"I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me," He says.

"I-I'm not mad," I manage to get out, somehow.

"You aren't?" He asks.

"No," I say quietly.

"Oh thank god," he says hugging me, "Oh sorry"

"I-it's okay," I say.

"Sorry, I just can't help it," He says. I take my face out of my hands and take a deep breath, and look at him.

"Are you okay? Your face is really red," He says.

"I'm f-fine," I say.

"Okay thank god," He says. I take another deep breath.

"You can do this (Y/N)," I mutter to myself.

"What was that?" Tanaka asks before I hug him.

"I t-think your cute, no h-hot, is that the right word? Attractive, I think that's t-the right word, I'm going with it," I say hiding my face in his chest.

"Really?"

"Y-yes," I say taking another deep breath.

"So then," He says, wrapping his arms around me "You'll be my girlfriend then, right?"

"Y-yes," I stutter.

"Yes," He yells. I jump slightly in in his arms and he mutters an apology.

"You know your going to have to meet my brother as my boyfriend?" I say.

"Ya," He says. I look up to see him looking down at me smiling. I smile back at him.

"Your going to have to meet him today," I say sweetly.

"Wait, what?"

AN-
I hope you liked it
I know it went fast
Thanks for reading
Word Count- 754