Chapter 8

(Y/N) POV~
Tanaka and I were walking to my house after school. He said he was fine with meeting my brother today but I don't think that's going to be the case when my brother gets his bat.

I unlock the door and walk into my house with Tanaka. It's completely silent so I'm pretty sure my brother isn't home.

"So where is he?" Tanaka said looking  around.

"I think he's at practice," I say shrugging as I put down my bag.

"He plays a sport?" Tanaka asks tilting his head.

"Ya, he plays baseball, not for a school team though, he's already graduated high school," I say taking my shoes off and walking into the house with Tanaka following me.

"Oh," Tanaka say looking at the house from the inside.

"He'll probably be home in an hour"

~Time Skip~
I here the front door open and my brother come in.

"(Y/N), you home?" He yells.

"Stay here," I say to Tanaka as I get up from where I was sitting on the couch.

"(Y/N)?" My brother yells again.

"How was practice?" I ask running to the front door.

"It was good," He said, "Wait, what is it? You never ask me about my practice, what happened? Did you step on the old lady from down the streets cat again?"

"No, I have a guest, and I don't want you being mean," I say.

"Who is it? One of your new friends, what was her name? Yachi, ya that was it," He said starting to walk towards the living room.

"No, not Yachi," I said pulling him back, "You know how you said if I ever get a boyfriend that you want to meet him right away?"

"(Y/N), no, you don't have a boyfriend," He said.

"Well you see, I do," I said.

At that moment my brother grabbed the baseball bat he keeps by the door and starts walking towards the living room.

"No, we are going to put that down," I said grabbing it and holding it away from him just as he walks into the living room. Tanaka looks at my brother seeming slightly scared.

"Fine," My brother says sitting down, "So who are you?"

"Tanaka Ryunosuke," Tanaka says.

"So your one of the guys who has been walking my sister home," My brother said, "I hear you play volleyball"

"Yes," Tanaka says.

"Well then... (Y/N) and I will have to come watch you play sometime," My brother says smiling, "Sorry if I scared you at first, I won't hurt you, unless you hurt my sister"

"I won't," Tanaka says.

"Okay, then we're good," My brother says.

"Would you like to stay for dinner?" My brother asks.

"Sure"

AN-
Sorry that it's so short
And trashy
But I hope you liked it
Thanks for reading